30-8

get ready for an anime crossover cs why not?

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ༄

"LINE UP EVERYBODY LINE UP, LINE UP, LI-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP M/P/N!" inosuke shouted.

she groaned. "YOU SHUT UP TODDLER!" she remembered the time being in time out with idiot number one for the first time.

he groaned back. "huh?! you wanna piece of me?!"

"as long as it's editable." she shrugged her shoulders as he walked to the back of the small bus.

y/n sat somewhere in the middle.

she leaned her head on the window and closed her eyes.

"i'm sitting next to her!"

"no."

"yes!"

"no."

tanjiro huffed and pouted, his cheeks becoming puffy, making him seem so much adorable than he already was.

"i'm sitting next to y/n." aoi stated as she pushed the boy's into the same seat, making muichiro seated on top of tanjiro's lap.

"d-dude. i told you i a-ain't gay!" tanjiro lightly pushed muichiro over next to him.

"come on fuck me emo boy." muichiro mumbled as he placed his hand on tanjiro's.

"huh? you say something?" tanjiro asked as he looked at muichiro and quickly removed his hand from under his.

"no." muichiro looked at the window.

"hello y/n." aoi smiled.

"y/n is sleeping right now. she doesn't want to be talked to, thank you." y/n stated as she leaned her head onto aoi's and getting comfortable.

aoi smiled and leaned her head on top of hers.

so many ships in this book,, i can't handle it.

"i wanna lean my head on y/n!" nezuko whined. "instead i'm stuck with lover boy."

"keep your hands off my sister, zenitsu!" tanjiro shouted.

the ride consisted of just those things.

tanjiro yelling at zenitsu, zenitsu yelling at muichiro, muichiro yelling back because zenitsu was playing with his feelings, genya yelling at the two because they're being too loud, and inosuke yelling at everyone because they're ugly.

"we're here!" mitsuri announced as she kids zoomed off of the bus.

"oh my. they're very quick on their feet." mitsuri blinked.

"we need a head count." giyuu stated.

"naw stuff! i think i know how to manage kids on a field trip." shinobu yelled at giyuu.

"you don't need to yell at me."

"you don't need to yell at me." shinobu mocked.

"okay, i think that's enough." diamond boy stated as he pushed mr. tomioka off of the bus.

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ༄

after getting their wrist bands and skates, the gang found a table and set their things down.

"woah. she's cute." tanjiro stated as he seen a girl his age with bluish gray hair and red orbs.

"no, she's cute." muichiro stated as he pointed to a girl with blonde hair and pretty light brown eyes, in which she was seated next to a girl with black hair and gray orbs. she pushed up her glasses when she noticed muichiro staring.

"i think he's adorable." nezuko stated as she pointed to a boy with purple blob like hair.

"he seems like a pervert nezuko, stay away from him."

"nah fam. he's fine as fuck." y/n stated as she pointed to a boy with red and white hair that was split. "i want him." she stated as she walked over to the boy.

"hey." she stated.

the little boy stared at her for a good second, looking at her appearance up and down. "hello." he finally responded.

"i'm y/n, what's your name?"

"hm? t-"

"c'mon half and half! i'm gonna destroy you in basketball." y/n heard a familiar voice.

"katsuki?"

"female dog?"

y/n's mouth was wide open. "you wanna fight bro?"

"hell yeah!"

"u-uh. let's just calm down!" tanjiro and another boy with green fluffy hair and green orbs stated.

"h-hi!" the two bowed at the same time, bumping heads.

the ash blond boy smacked his lips, "c'mon nerd and double nerd." he stated as his two minions followed after him.

"i still didn't get him." y/n pouted.

"you don't need him, you have me." muichiro grabbed her hand as he dragged the girl.

"screw you. i want a man with two colored hair."

"but my hair is black and turquoise!"

"yeah, but-"

"it's fine y/n. i was just tryna love you but never mind."