30-2

"YAHOOOOO!" y/n shouted as she ran into the daycare.

"be good y/n. geez what am i gonna do with this girl.." her mother stated as she drove off to work.

"you seem cheerful today ms. y/n." mitsuri stated as she picked up the seven year old girl.

y/n laughed. "it's funny 'cause i don't even know why." she skipped to the back to greet her lovely friends.

"hi zen!" y/n shouted as she jumped on the blond.

"Y/N-CHANNN! MARRY ME!!"

"no thanks!" she stated as she crawled on all fours and was all up in tanjiro's personal area.

"i-is something the m-matter?" he asked.

"boop!" she touched his nose with her index finger.

she then rolled over on her back. "being a kid is godly."

"your damn right it is." genya stated as he appeared with a brown box.

"what's in the box?"

"snacks."

"snacks?" muichiro asked.

"not for you. you stank bum."

"DONT CALL MY BABY A STANK BUM, YOU-YOU.. STANK HOE!"

"y/n!" tanjiro pulled the girl back.

"nah nah! 'cause i was in a good mood until he yelled at mui. 'cause no one yells at muichiro except me." she released from tanjiro's grasp as she ran after the scarred boy.

"get back here so i can beat your ass, fool!"

"i'm sorry, i guess!" he stated as he kept running.

"there ain't no 'im sorry'." y/n still ran after him until she was picked up and thrown into the air by mr. sunshine.

"KYO-SAMA!" she greeted. "HIIII!"

"hello y/n!" he greeted back as he smiled. "let's make up a handshake, yes? just for the two of us."

"bet." she said as she started off.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"isn't it weird that we don't go to school?"

"i do." y/n, nezuko, tanjiro and muichiro stated.

"huh?!" inosuke shouted.

"but only like two times a week on the weekends. my momma has friends and teachers that teach me that dumb stuff."

"and yet your grammar is still trash. you couldn't even read goldie locks."

"shut the hell up you fuckface. i'd like to see your ugly ass read somethin'."

"and that's on who?"

"first degree angles." y/n smiled proudly.

"huh?!" they all asked.

"kids!" shinobu called. "who wants to make melon pans?!"

"meeee!" they all shouted.

the kids ran into the kitchen and washed their hands.

"okay first we start off with.."

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ༄

"bruh move!"

"bruh?!"

"she not a bruh. it's either girl or y/n."

"don't call me a girl."

"why?"

"'cause it seems like you flirtin' with me."

"i just think she's stupid."

"shut up!"

y/n isn't giving me her usual attention. i'm gonna cry. muichiro thought to himself as he locked himself in the bathroom.

there was a knock at the door, "i gotta pee. can you like hurry up, who ever is in there."

muichiro flushed them toilet, knowing there wasn't anything to flush and began scrubbing his hands.

he opened the door to reveal a h/c haired girl.

"hey, you okay? you look like you been cryi-"

muichiro engulfed y/n in a hug, wrapping his arms around her lower back. "hm? you're acting like zenitsu. let go." she demanded.

"no. not until you give me attention."

"attention?" y/n laughed. "didn't i stand up for you like a couple of hours ago?" she asked as muichiro nodded a 'no'.

"lies. well if you want attention then." she pulled back from the hug and then-

"Y/N AND MUICHIRO ARE KISSING!"

"WE WERE NOT!" the two yelled in unison.

"I WANNA KISSY KISS!" zenitsu ran out of the room and towards y/n, trying to kiss her cheek.

"MOVE PEASANT!"

"yeah! her heart belongs to me!" tanjiro shouted, as he came out of the room as well.