20-5

"so what happened with you and z-"

"shut up tanjiro." y/n spat.

"don't yell at him!" inosuke shouted.

"you shut up too!" y/n shouted back as she walked in to the kitchen to grab a snack that she saved yesterday.

her mouth opened wide when she noticed her snack was in the same spot where she left it.

i'm surprised that that fat butt mui didn't eat it. she thought. she opened the fridge even more and grabbed her snack. she closed it to be met with muichrio's lovely face.

he held out his hand, indicating for y/n to give him her snack.

"unt unt!" she shook her head. "this is mine!" she pulled the snack back.

"but i want some!" muichiro argued.

"no! you already eat up everything in this place. might as well eat up the children in here as well!"

"okay." muichiro shrugged his shoulders as he walked away to gobble up a child.

"n-no, i was kidding you idiot!" she shouted as she ran after him.

"carry me!" she jumped on his back as he fell face first. "man, you're weak!"

"no, i seen a skittle on the floor."

"you're disgusting, don't talk to me." y/n got up as she walked over to tanjiro, who was reading a picture book.

"you're not mad at me?" tanjiro asked as y/n sat on the arm of the small gray fluffy chair.

"no. you just needed mind your business. y'know?"

"yeah, sorry." he said as he looked back at the book.

"why is the atmosphere so short today?"

"what does atphere mean?"

"you mean atmosphere?" muichiro corrected inosuke. "it means hydrogen."

"what does hygen mean?"

"you mean hydrogen?" he corrected once more. "it mea-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" y/n shouted as she grabbed nezuko, kanao and aoi and led them away from the stupid boys.

"where are we going y/n?"

"we 'finna annoy people 'cause that's jus' what we do." y/n stated as she yeeted the girls into the front room.

"why hello girls." mitsuri smiled.

"pick me up mitsu-sama!" y/n held her hands up like a toddler waiting for her guardian to pick her up.

mitsuri picked the seven girl year old up, as well as kanao.

kyojuro then appeared into the room in a duck onesie. "right on time." he smiled as he held a brown box in his hands.

"here you go!" he stated as he took out four duck onesies and gave them to each of the girls.

"it's cute." nezuko smiled.

y/n jumped off of mitsuri and jumped on the couch to hang onto rengoku's neck. she then climbed on his back.

"can we put them on now sir?" kanao asked as mr. sunshine nodded.

"c'mon kyo-sama! lets show the boys their onesies, vroom vroom!" y/n shouted as he held up two strings of kyojuro's hair and pretended it was a steering wheel.

he laughed, "you are too adorable y/n-tan."

"bwahahaha, of course i am. they don't call me ice cream eater for nothin'!"

"i don't get what that has to do with anything, but i'm gonna act like i do!" he cheered as he ran into the back room.

"guess who's back?" y/n asked, mouth widen in a smile, patiently waiting for someone to finish the saying. "back again." y/n finished it herself.

"we have onesies for you children. you can wear it when muzan is performing." shinobu poofed out of no where and stated, giving the children their onesies.

"tch, they look dumb." genya stated as he held up his onesie.

"you dumb!" y/n spat back.

"no i aint!"

"yeah you is. you dumb face!" she groaned. "you better wear it or i'm finna sue you!"

"i'm not even going to your dumb strip club dance anyways!" genya stated.

"wait, muzan is gonna be dancing on a pole?" tanjiro asked. "i wanna do that too!"

"i think so. my momma said that's what he does for a living." inosuke said.

"mm. i thought he performed children songs." obanai stated as he chewed on an ongiri rice ball.

"ooo can i get some?" y/n asked as rengoku turned around, the child still being on his back.

"no." obanai stated as he walked away.