40-3

"weEEEE! bitch mOVEEE!" y/n shouted at zenitsu. "man you can't drive even if yo life depended on it!"

"y/n-chan! DON'T SAY MEAN WORDS IM A SENSITIVE BABYYY!"

genya then crashed into hitoka and mui.

"oooo heyyy muiiichirooooooo~" she sung.

"fuck off." he stated as he drove off.

"bruh you wanna fight me or something?" she groaned. "genya pull up."

"don't tell me what to do, asswipe."

"who you talking to like that bro?" she gave him the sassy lip.

"you. duh." genya rolled his eyes as y/n took the wheel.

"dude fuck off!" he shouted.

"not until me and mui fight."

"you need yo ass whooped, 'cause you really gettin' on my damn nerves." genya stated.

"well fuck you too then stank hoe!"

"the exact shit i'm talking about." he cleared his voice. "SOME ONE COME CLAIM THEIR BAD ASS CHILD BEFORE SHE GET HER ASS BEAT!"

the go carts then stopped. "we ain't friends no moe."

"i ain't like you anyways." genya sighed. sike, i love that hoe.

y/n walked over to the teachers. "having a good time y/n? we're gonna leave after we eat."

"yeah. me and muichiro fell off, and genya's a wussy."

"a wussy?" shinobu asked.

"yeah. you need to learn slang. ain't no way you be around a bunch of seven year olds and you don't know what the words we be saying mean."

"what?!" sanemi asked. "you was talking smack about my brother?!"

"hell yeah and i'll do it again!"

mitsuri and shinobu tried to cover their mouths from laughter.

"now now, y/n-tan! being nice is always the best way!" kyojuro stated as he picked y/n up and put her on his shoulders.

"oooo the food is here."

"y/n-chan, can you please go gather the kids."

"kids suck ass."

"im- okay i'll get-" giyuu's sentence was interrupted.

"i'm getting them so fuck off!" shinobu stated as she zoOmEd to gather the other kids. 

she came back with seven kids.

"where is muichiro?"

"sobbing in the bathroom." shinobu stated with a plain face. "he's fine."

"he needs to man up." y/n sighed as she seen him come out of the restroom.

muichiro glared at y/n the entire time.

she looked back at him, "i'm s-"

"hello."

y/n look to the side and seen the boy with the split hair and two colored eyes. one of katsuki's minions.

"this is for you." he stated as he gave the girl a note with a heart on it.

if it's a love letter i swear- muichiro thought.

it read; i think i'm sorry for calling your boyfriend a girl. we can still play roblox tho, right?

if you say no i will expose you.

half and half head ass begged me to give you his roblox username; HotIcy69

-bakugo katsuki

see many people use 69 in their usernames. y/n thought as she smiled.

"he said he sorry for calling you a girl, muichiro." y/n stated as she looked at him. "i'm also sorry for-"

"m-m-muichiro." a soft voice said. "this is for you!" she said, obviously flustered as she held a note.

if it's a love letter i swear- y/n thought.

tanjiro and the others were eating, watching the entire thing go down. "and that's tea, bitch."

the note read; so glad i met you today. um this is my roblox, add me. only if you want to! @/YallStanHitoka

muichiro smiled as he put the note in the pocket of his shorts.

"i was tryna make you jealous but it didn't work. i'm sorry y/n."

"m/p/n's a bad bitch. she don't get jealous." inosuke stated.

"yeah, my mans inosuke knows what's up." she stated.

"hurry up and eat everyone."

"i swear, when i get home, i'm gonna fan girl so hard. i love you todoroki." she mumbled under her breath.