30-4

this chapter contains mentions about daddy issues (kinda), so if you don't like things regarding that topic,, then please skip.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"mommy. i know what 69 means!"

"what? who told you?"

"mr. diamond boy. he also called you very attractive. maybe.. JUST MAYBEEE~ you two can y'know.. connect minecraft beds and-"

m/n had got a newspaper that was in the front seat and threw it at her daughter, whom was in the back seat, behind the passenger's seat.

"watch what you say." she stated sternly as y/n gave a look of apology.

y/n cleared her voice. "how was work?"

"hm? it was good, thanks for asking. how was daycare?"

"fun!" y/n played with her hands, "did you meet someone special?"

"y/n. why do you keep asking me about men?"

"n-no reason.." y/n looked out the window, avoiding her mother's glare from the mirror.

"tell the truth or i'm whooping your ass."

"what?! i ain't even do nothin'!" y/n huffed.

"everyday. constantly. you keep asking me about muzan, that one dude, that other one dude, douma and other people. what's up with you?

don't tell me you want a man around the house? are you getting tired of me already?" m/n stated as y/n felt a little bad.

m/n then opened the gate and pulled into the driveway.

m/n got out of the car and walked over to y/n and unbuckled her from her big girl seat.

"no. it's just.." y/n exhaled. "i haven't seen mr. hakuj- i mean daddy in a long time and i kinda miss him or someone to.." y/n wiped a couple of tears.

"oh y/n, c'mere." her mother picked her up and carried her into the house.

"i'm sorry for his stupid actions. u-uhm i'll call him, okay?"

y/n nodded as she went into the kitchen to grab her sippy cup.

she opened the fridge and poured some orange/apple/grape juice into the cup.

she then walked back over to her mother as she dialed the number, in which the contact name was 'Y/n's Dad'.

it ranged for a good nineteen seconds until she hanged up and texted him.

L/n M/n
Please call me back when you get a chance.
seen: 7:58✔️

"fucking asshole." m/n mumbled under her breath.

"what happened?"

"oh uh.. he's busy, he'll call us back later." m/n smiled as she stroked through y/n's h/c hair.

L/n M/n
Y/n wants to speak with you, Hakuji
seen: 8:00✔️

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

Y/n's Dad
what does she even need?

you have everything for her right?

L/n M/n
Maybe if you would answer, she could tell you herself

Asshole

Y/n's Dad
what are you getting mad at me for?

i ain't do shit yet

Incoming FaceTime call from L/n M/n

hakuji sighed as he pressed the green button.

"hello?" he asked as m/n's camera was faced towards the ceiling.

"mommy you have to point it towards your face!" y/n held the phone up to the two's face.

he smiled at their failure.

"h-hi mr-dad!" she tried smiling, as she still had dried up tears on her cheeks.

"hello y/n." hakuji forced a smile. "how have you been?"

"good. i made some stupid friends, but i still like them. and i think i got a crush."

"a what now?" m/n joined in.

"i can't help my horromines!"

"horro-what?"

"anyways. uh.. i just wanted to see your face. you look different. it's been like four years, i think." y/n smiled.

"i know, i'm sorry."

m/n's screen went on pause. hakuji's smacked his lips as he smiled, "koyuki is calli- er.. i have to call you two back. love you y/n."

"i love-"

hakuji then quickly hanged up. y/n's mouth was made in a straight line, which held no emotion at all.

she sighed as she hanged her head low. "let's try to call another day. or another year.." y/n grabbed her cup and walked downstairs into the gym.