40-6

"i'm that bitch. been that b- woah! your stomach is bigger than aunt ume's tits!" y/n shouted.

"stop cussing, y/n." her mother stated as she struggled to get up.

"this is exactly what you get for eating my ice cream cookies. muichiro is quaking."

"y/n will you stop body shaming your mother and pay attention?" her aunt, tamayo stated as she pointed to the assignment.

she seen tamayo go up to m/n's ear and whispered something.

"y/n, go to the bathroom. i'll be there in a minute."

y/n's heart dropped to the floor. i ain't even do anything!

"i don't want a whooping! okay okay i'll admit that i called zenitsu daddy, but we were just playing! please don't give me a whoopingggg!"

"y/n."

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO SLAP GENYA'S ASS!" she sobbed, "NOOOOO!"

"y/n!"

"AND I SAT ON TANJIRO'S-"

"I SHOULD WHOOP YOU WHAT THE HELL!" she sighed. "and you're not in trouble. but you will be soon. why the hell are you smacking boy's asses?!"

y/n stopped clinging onto her mother's leg. "oh.." she stated as she walked to the bathroom.

she pulled the toilet seat down and sat on it, only for her to get right back up as she seen words on the mirror.

"is this lipstick?" she asked.

m/n then walked into the bathroom and closed the door, y/n backed up.

"are you gonna go yandere on me? i promise i didn't mean to-"

"read the words on the mirror."

"i have a.. feamus on me?" y/n tilted her head. "is that a disease?"

"i have a fetus in me, y/n."

"oh my god mommy. do we need to go to the hospital? i can't have you dying!" y/n cried.

"y/n.. a child." tamayo appeared behind m/n.

y/n huffed. "man ion get it.."

"i'm pregnant."

y/n's mouth was wide open. "but.. if you have another baby.. you're gonna leave me all alone and not pay attention to me." tears were forming in y/n's eyes.

tamayo smiled, "i mean y/n is a bit disobe-"

"tamayo, shut up. y/n, i will never leave you, i love you very much. you're my first child." she hugged y/n.

"pff. yeah yeah whatever." y/n rolled her eyes and wiped her tears with her forearm and walked in the living room to grab her assignment and headed upstairs.

"you done fucked up."

"tamayo, i'm five seconds away from smacking you."

"okay okay, i apologize, i'll take my leave."