20-6

"mkay." y/n started as she held a clipboard in her small hand.

"duck onesies. check. snacks and drinks. check. poles. che- poles?! who put poles on the list?!" y/n shouted as her friends were seated into the theater room, near the back of the house.

^ something like that

"i did. the mailman gave my dad a strip pole on accident and he brung it to your house. sharing is caring." tanjiro smiled.

"nonoNO!" she shouted. "WE ARE NOT STRIPPING!"

"who said we were stripping?" genya asked.

y/n groaned. "why the hell you here anyway?!" she shouted.

"i couldn't miss seeing tanjiro strip."

"HE'S NOT GONNA BE STRIPPING!"

"but my mom said i could!"

"oh my goodness! you people are so annoying!" she shouted as she pushed tanjiro on a chair, somewhat sexually, which is how zenitsu would describe it.

"i wanna get pushed down like that!" zenitsu stated as he stood up.

"sit down zenitsu."

"make me~"

y/n moved away from tanjiro and walked over towards zenitsu and kicked him in the stomach, making him fall backwards.

"problem solved. now, who else wants to get pushed?" y/n asked as she smiled.

everyone was left silent. "okay 'den, muzan! bring your ass please!" y/n shouted as the male was in the other room.

"can i still strip?" tanjiro asked.

y/n groaned, "what ever floats your boat."

"yay! muichiro, wanna do it with me?"

"i will crush you with my butt."

"huh? that's a yes right?" tanjiro asked.

"as long as i can eat these delicious cookies, then yea."

muzan entered, wearing his fuck-oh did i say that? i mean duck onesie.

the kids cheered. y/n was able to invite more than six, her mother was upstairs probably making out with a picture of muzan, but that's none of y/n's concern.

her mother has a crush on muzan, of course. who wouldn't? but she couldn't admit to those feelings.

"okay children. lets sing 'row row row your boat'." muzan clapped his hands together.

just then, music started playing on the speakers.

"y/n did you plan this song?" tanjiro whisperer, as the girl was seated next to him.

"uh no.. but i think i know it."

"it sounds like a britney spears song." nezuko stated.

"ooo i do know this song! I JUST FUCKED 'YO BITCH IN SOME L-"

"y/n!" tanjiro shouted as he hushed the girl with his hand. "language!"

"OUIS V CROCKS!" zenitsu finished the lyrics.

"hecks yeah zenitsu!" y/n climbed over muichiro as she gave the blond a high five.

aoi mumbled some more of the lyrics.

"OH YEAH! I HEAR YOU OVER THERE A!"

"MY NAME IS AOI!"

"BAAHAHAHA!" inosuke laughed.

"what has the world come to?" tanjiro asked.

"you can't be talking. you're the one that wanted to get crushed by muichiro's flat ass."

"mm.. munchy munch." muichiro started. "my butt is not flat."

"of course it ain't. he eats up all my snacks 25/8."

"so he eats you up?" zenitsu asked

"WHAT?!" kanao, nezuko, aoi, tanjiro and inosuke shouted. muzan just watched everything go down.

"rephrase your sentence, zenitsu." y/n stated.

"no thanks." he stated as he drink some of his juice.