30-5

y/n grabbed a volleyball from the storage room and threw it at the wall, in which it came right back at her face.

"ow!" she held her nose. "why doesn't it work like those tv shows?!" she then grabbed a yoga ball and started bouncing on it.

"i just don't get it.." she threw a small tennis ball in the air and caught it.

"am i that bad of a child? i mean i do cuss a lot. and hit people a lot. and get smart with my mommy. and cause trouble. oh goodness. is that why he- how does mommy put up with my shenanigans?"

she then walked next door into the trophy and picture room and stared at a family picture.

her father's arm was wrapped around m/n's waist as he held the one year old y/n in his other arm.

she smiled as she kept walking, seeing a high school picture of hakuji, douma her mother, and other unnecessary characters.

"hm? who's this?" she asked as she seen a teenager with short black hair and light purple eyes. he was seating behind m/n with his arms around her shoulders, smiling widely.

"he seems so nice." she touched the picture, moving her index finger around his face. "i wonder what that purple stuff is on his face." she smiled at how pure he looked.

"y/n. it's time to eat. i made all might chicken nuggets." her mother stated on the house intercom.

y/n then ran upstairs. "CHICKEN NUGGETS!" she shouted.

"go wash your hands." m/n smiled at the seven year old as she did as she was told.

y/n quickly came back and sat at the dinning room table. m/n pulled out (any type of sauce she likes with chicken nuggets) and poured it on y/n's plate.

y/n quickly dug in, tasting the flavor of the chicken nuggets.

"mommy, why do we have such a big house? can my friends move in and have parties every day?" y/n asked.

"well. i was planning some things a couple years after you were born, but they didn't turn out as planned. and no, your friends are messy."

"but i made sure to clean up the theater last time!"

"no, i mean messy. especially that one kid with black and blue hair. he has a smart mouth."

"hm. i wonder why.." y/n looked to the side.

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ༄

"mhm. BRUHHHH MOVEEEEE!" y/n shouted at muichiro and tanjiro, as the three were talking on the server, playing a game.

"i was here first!" tanjiro stated.

"THE BEAST IS GONNA GET MEEE! I DONT WANNA DI-" y/n shouted. "EEEE HE GOT MEEE!"

"i'll save you y/n!" tanjiro shouted.

"i'll save you first!" muichiro shouted back.

"NO! YOU THE REASON WHY I GOT CAPTURED ANYWAYS AND NOW IM GONNA FREEZE!"

tanjiro started tearing up, "i'm sorry y/n!"

"man up." muichiro stated as he popped some chips into his mouth.

"huh? i hear pringles." tanjiro looked up and suddenly wasn't crying anymore.

"yeah. i'll send you a picture of 'em so you can eat them from your screen." muichiro bragged.

"heLLOOO! IM FREEZING OVER HERE!" y/n shouted, which made tanjiro's and muichiro's ears burst, as they were wearing headphones.

"let's leave and play a family game." muichiro stated. "i'll be the dad."

"no i wanna be the dad." tanjiro argued.

"how about you two be the dads and i'll be the daughter?" y/n suggested as the two agreed.