10-6

"today's a new day..." y/n inhaled as she walked into the daycare with her chin up and dare i say it...happy to be there. "hey ms. mitsu! you look very pretty today!" the seven year old stated as she skipped to the back room to greet her friends.

"hi tanjiro, zenitsu." she stated as she hugged zenitsu. "i apologize for always hitting you." she said to the blond as he was shooketh.

"hi nezuko, kanao." she smiled at the two girls.

"eh... you snitched on me, but i'm in a good mood so you lucky." she patted inosuke on the head.

"shall we be good kids and escape today?" y/n smiled at the children.

"yeah!" the all shouted in unison except kanao.

"i don't really think that's a good idea."

y/n giggled, "of course you don't. it's okay, you can stay here." she patted her head.

"i want to go. but i don't want to get in trouble..."

"i'll take the blame if you get in trouble. anyways i put some batteries in my walkie talkie, and i taped it up a little." she showed her f/c colored walkie with duck tape all around it.

"gorgeous." zenitsu stated, jaw dropping at the beautiful walkie talkie.

"kids! we have two new friends!" mitsuri shouted.

"huh?!" y/n ran into the front, "who's this chump?"

inosuke nodded. "he doesn't have eyebrows." he whispered into zenitsu's ear as he giggled.

"that's not funny! some people are born without eyebrows!" nezuko claimed, shaking her head with displeasment.

"i'm genya shi-"

that voice... "hey you stalker boy! why was you calling my phone like you know me!"

"man her grammar is terrible." inosuke face palmed.

"you one to talk." tanjiro glared at the blue haired boy.

"it's you are not you." zenitsu glared at the two.

"i do know you!"

"oh yeah? what's my name then huh?"

"i don't know. i don't care either!"

"sure! you're just a pedo dressed as a kid! lemme take that makeup off real qui-" y/n shouted as she was getting ready to pull the skin off on genya's face until mr. sunshine picked her smol body up and threw her on the couch.

"hey! i'll sue y- oh hey ren-sama!" she smiled.

"anyways, he will be here only for a couple of hours. sanemi your b-"

"what the fuck is he doing here."

shinobu gasped loudly. "NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!" she pimp slapped the white haired as he held his cheek.

"mom said she was going on an island trip, so... i'm here now." genya shrugged his shoulders as he was about to go to the playroom.

tanjiro blocked the door. "what's the password?"

"i'll sue you. get outta my way." he pushed tanjiro out of the way as they all looked over at y/n. did i mention that their jaws were wide open? okay 'cause they were.

"go knock some sense into him y/n-chan!" zenitsu shouted as she got up, cracking her knuckles.