20-8

"y/n, we're having people over for dinner so dress appropriately." y/n's mother stated as y/n was on her tablet, playing roblox and talking on the discord server.

"hm? ight." she pouted. "who's coming over?"

"uh.. i forgot their names.. she's one of my colleagues and she has a son around your age."

"can i get his roblox username?"

"i don't k-y/n just shut your mouth please." her mother sighed as she just finished cleaning up every single room in the house, except y/n's.

"y/n, go clean your room."

"but i'm gonna end up dead!"

"now." her mother stated sternly.

y/n groaned. "screw you KingExplosionMurder69!" she shouted as he kept shooting her.

"screw you too! you stupid nerd!" the child stated as y/n hung up on the server.

"ugly ass b-"

"y/n didn't i just tell you to clean your ro-"

"i'm finna!" y/n shouted back on accident. "i mean i'm starting right now."

y/n began making her bed, removing the papers from under her desk, and throwing away the trash and food wrappers that was on the floor.

"mommy i'm done!" y/n cheered as she hugged her mother from the back.

"good. you can just chill, they'll be here in a couple of hours."

"okay."

y/n walked back upstairs. "sundays are boring. and my friends don't have phones, just like me.." she sighed.

an idea just then popped up in her head. "mom, can i go over a friend's house?"

"what friend? and why aren't you dress yet? did you bathe? y/n, i'm not going to tell you to get ready again."

"okay okay i'll take a bath and stuff, but after can i go over muichiro's house. it's right next door."

"i need to meet their mo-"

"thanks mom!" y/n zoomed upstairs and started the bath water.

she took out black and white stripper shirt and a blue jean jumper. i guess this is appropriate for a dinner right? she thought as she hopped in the bath tub.

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ༄

y/n walked one house over to be met with muichiro's house.

"eh. mine's still bigger."

she knocked on the door to be met with muichiro.

"who is you?" the boy with black to turquoise hair and turquoise eyes asked.

"i'm y/n you bum! who is you!?" she asked, mocking the child.

"why are you at my house, asking who i am? dumb peasant."

she groaned, "muichiro, im ain't playin' these games, you know who im is!" (my head hurts just from writing this sentence💀)

"i'm not muichiro. now get 'outta my sight." he closed the door on the seven year old girl.

"that's rude to just close the door on a female." she shook her head.

"who was at the door?" muichiro asked.

"some idiot named m/p/n."

"y/n?" muichiro corrected as he quickly opened the door. "y/n!" he shouted as said child looked back.

"eeee! you're not mad at me anymore?! oh well! hi muichiro! catch me!" she stated as she jumped on the other seven year old child.

"get off of me!"

"huh. there's two of you! ahhh!" she screamed. "the world is ending..!" she screamed as muichiro calmed her down.

"this is my twin brother, yuichiro."

"hn." yuichiro stated as he looked to the side.

"i like you more, muichiro. hug me."