10-10

"how we doin' zen?" y/n asked as she peeped over the blond's shoulder, putter her hand on his bare skin in which he blushed madly.

"uh.. er.. we.. uh.. they're over the-"

"spit it out already!" she whispered.

"they're right over there!" he shouted in which inosuke and tanjiro heard him.

"look inosuke!" tanjiro shouted as the two ran over to where y/n and zenitsu were hidden.

said children ran around to the front of the building. "you'll never catch me aliveeee!" y/n shouted as she tripped over something. "oof!"

"ow. that hurted." muichiro said with no emotion as he turned on his back and looked up at the clouds.

"are you okay? do you need someone to talk to? i'll always be here for you muichiro.." y/n stated as she laid down next to him.

he sighed. "tell me y/n.." he stated as he turned on his side to look at the girl.

she hummed in response.

"are you in love with tanjiro?"

"no i don't want any of your ice cream c- huh?! in love with who?!" she shouted as she bumped heads with the boy on accident.

she laughed as she sat up. "ah, no.." she smiled at the black haired boy.

"well.." he looked at y/n. "do you mind if i do this..?" he asked as he sat up and grabbed y/n's cheek with his right hand.

"u-uh.. mui.. what a-are you doing?!" she blushed as she tried to scoot back.

said boy had got a water ballon from behind his back and pulled his arm back and threw it at her.

she groaned as he quickly got up and ran to the back.

"i'll kill youuuuuuuu!" she shouted as she wiped her eyes with her t-shirt.

"what was that? you said you'll kiss me?" muichiro stated as he kept running, looking back. "ow!" he held his head in pain as he ran into tanjiro.

"dude. you just kissed my cheek.." tanjiro said as he gave the boy his signature disgusted look.

"sorry. it's just y/n is gon-"

she popped up from behind muichiro and held his waist close to hers. "let me go!" he shouted as y/n nodded a no.

"tanjiro! pinch his nipples!"

"i'm not doing that." tanjiro said.

"do it or i'll sue you." she demanded as tanjiro ringed his pants out.

"but that's gay. he just kissed me on the cheek." he argued.

"fine! do i have to do everything myself?!" y/n shouted as she turned muichiro around to face her.

"your eyes are pretty." y/n smiled and laughed awkwardly.

"oh. my. god! y/n and muichiro are about to kiss!" zenitsu shouted as he held is face in dispair.

"okay 'den! get you some!" inosuke shouted.

"yes! yes! do it flamboyantly!"

"she's growing up so fast." mitsuri wiped a real tear.

zenitsu walked to the window and put his hand on it. "i now have to die a lonely man.."

"who said that you'll ever be a man?" genya stated as he showed up out of no where and out his arms over his chest. "idiot."

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ༄

#y/nxmuichiro4life