40-2

"hey, you're a really cute girl. date me. i'm the famous oikaw-"

"i'm n-"

"exCUSE ME! MUI IS NOT A GIRL!" y/n interrupted their conversation. "THATS THE SECOND PERSON WHO CALLED HIM A GIRL!"

"oh, sorry. you're still cute tho-" the child with fluffy brown hair and eyes stated.

"bEgoNE!" y/n screeched. "geez, they need to know you're taken already. not by me of cou-"

"give me a hickey."

"a what?! what is that?!"

"like one of those balls. give me that little ball thing with your name on it and they'll know that i'm yours."

"i don't get it." y/n stated as she seen bumper carts.

"ooooo. genyaaaaa!" she shouted as she ran around trying to find said child.

"genyaaababyyy!" she shouted.

"bruh! the hell do you want from me?!" he shouted as y/n wrapped her arms around his neck.

"go carts. drive. you need to learn for when you get older." she pointed.

"fine. only because i wanna, not 'cause you said so." he tried hiding his blush.

"lessgoooo!" she jumped as she yeeted genya over the fence.

"damn yo ass fat."

"y/n! you finna get me in trouble you dumbass!" he shouted as he jumped back over the fence, going to the proper entrance.

"oh look! there's inosuke and aoi." y/n pointed. "okay THEN, gET YOU SOME A!"

"MY NAME IS AOI!"

"bahahahaah!" inosuke chuckled as he crashed into tanjiro and kanao.

"now if i would have died you would have paid for my funeral. i got insurance hoe." tanjiro stated.

"WEEEEEEE!" zenitsu shouted as he crashed into both cars. "say hi nezuko-channn!"

nezuko waved at inosuke and tanjiro.

"bro c'mon. let's pretend we on a date since that's what everyone is doing."

"she really just left me like i was some garbage." muichiro pouted. "well at least i'm cute garbage."

"h-hi, wanna go on the c-carts?" a girl's voice asked.

muichiro slowly turned around and looked at her appearance. she had blonde hair and brown eyes. 

the boy held a vicious smile. "sure."

"i-i'm yachi hitoka by t-the way."

"muichiro." he stated with no emotion. "let's go."

"let's go again!" inosuke stated.

"yeah, i wanna go when y/n goes." tanjiro smiled as he hooked onto her arm, as well as zenitsu.

"okay okay. there's not enough of me to go around so fuck off."

the kids then seen muichiro run up. "oh hey mui. sorry i left you." she smiled awkwardly.

"that's fine i guess. this is yac-hitoka." he held the girl's hand as y/n and tanjiro gave the two tanjiro's signature disgusted look.

"next." the conductor (idk what they call the people that run those little thingy dingy's) stated.

the kids picked their cars. "let's get in the blue one."

"let's get in the red one."

"i wanna go into the pink one!"

"purple. let's go."

"yellowwww."

"i guess it's gold for us." genya stated.

"YEAH THATS 'CAUSE GOLD MEANS WE BAD BITCHES!"

"ma'am, please lower your voice."

"nah! my momma ain't raise no p-"

"y/n shut the hell up!" genya put his hand over her mouth in which she bit the boy's hand.

"self defense mother fucker." she smiled evilly. "better recognize."