20-1

"mommy!"

"yes y/n?" her mother sighed as she was very exhausted from her shift.

"can we go meet muzan?! he's performing this saturday!" y/n clapped her hands in the back seat.

"uh.. i don't rea-"

"can one of my friends go with me?!"

"i don't t-"

"please mommy!" y/n kicked her feet on the passenger's seat.

"fine y/n. i'll look up how much the tickets cost." her mother stated as y/n cheered with glee.

she would always watch muzan's performances live on the family computer, but she had never seen him in real life.

he's just so cute.. y/n thought as she jumped face first on her bed. "EEEEEE! IM GONNA MEET MUZANNNNN!" she squealed.

she went downstairs to call akaha. "hey. yeah, i'm gonna go to one of muzan's performance!"

"really?! no fair!"

"mhm.. wanna play r-"

there was a knock at the door. "hold up aka."

mommy always told me to never answer the door.

but she's sleep.

and i remember last time i woke her up during her slumber.

but..

oh well.

"MOMMY!" she screamed at the top her wittle lungs.

"YES Y/N?!" her mother shouted back as y/n ran to her room.

"uh don't come in!" m/n shouted as she locked the door.

"well.. someone is knocking on the door can i answer it?"

"ow! sure!" her mother shouted from the other side as y/n made the disgusted tanjiro face.

y/n looked through the little door hole and seen the mailman.

"hello y/n." he greeted.

"hi. why did you knock on our door, douma?"

"i have a special package for you.." he stated as he smiled.

"what is it?" y/n asked.

douma held out a big box. "mind if i set this down inside? it's kinda heavy.." he stated.

y/n hummed in response.

douma is a friend of m/n. the two went to school together and the male developed a crush on her.

hakuji, one of m/n's childhood friends as well also had a crush of y/n's mother. and hakuji just so happened to win her over. and that's when the two had y/n.

"go ahead and open it up." douma cheered as he clapped his hands.

y/n took her mother's house keys and cut through the tape and opened the box.

y/n gasped at what she saw.

"EEEEEE!"

"go ahead and read it out loud!"

"dear l/n y/n. here are some gifts for being such an amazing supporter."

"IM GONNA DIE!"

"keep reading!"

"okay okay. you've took the survey and from i see it, you have bought six tickets. so, here's a thanks for being the biggest fan out here :)"

in the box held six vip passes, merchandise and a gift card.

"what did i do to be this lucky." y/n held a picture of muzan to her heart.

"I CANT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY!" y/n cheered as douma waved goodbye.

y/n's mother finally came from her room. "w-who was at the door y/n..?"

"the mailman."

"the mailman?"

"douma."

"douma?!" m/n shouted. "did you let him in?!"

y/n nodded and pointed to the prizes.

"uhm.. y/n, go look in my room." her mother held a straight face as y/n got up and walked to her mother's room.