30-7

"okay, so everyone's parents signed the forms right?" mitsuri clapped her hands together.

"yes!" the children replied.

"good, we'll be leaving tomorrow. oh, and there is also an arcade there, in case you don't want to skate for the entire time we're there."

"ms. mitsu..?" y/n did the thing with her fingers. "can me, zenitsu and muichiro go outside on the playground?"

"of course! i'll go out with you guys."

"daddy!"

"daddy?!" shinobu was shooketh.

"c'mon father!"

"father?!"

"we playin' house." muichiro explained. "i'm her loving boyfriend."

"boyfriend?!"

"yes. zenitsu is my dad and nezuko is my beautiful mother."

"oh?" shinobu nudged mitsuri on the elbow.

"please stop playing house." shinobu stated as mitsuri grabbed her hand.

"let them have their fun please. they don't know what actually goes on during the game." mitsuri whispered.

"let's go get our baby."

"BABY?! WAIT A MINUTE!" shinobu shouted as she ran after the kids.

"hm? yeah. me and muichiro are married now and zenitsu is gonna drop the baby from the sky and we have to try and catch it. wanna come?"

"wha- lets have a little talk."

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"ohhh." y/n's eyes were wide as she was blushing. "lets not play house anymore."

"okay." muichiro nodded.

"don't tell your parents that i told you two."

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"mommy!" y/n shouted.

"yes my love?"

"oh you're doing your work?"

"yes. what do you need?" her mother smiled at the seven year old.

"uhm.. i was gonna ask if you wanted to have a-a tea party with me."

"sure."

"but don't you have to finish you adult work?"

"it can wait." m/n smiled. "i'll go prepare the water, go set up the tea cups."

y/n ran into her mom's room to grab the kit from her closet. as she seen the box, she also seen a note.

the note was right next to the box and it read; meet me behind the cherry blossom tree after school.

y/n gasped. "does someone have a crush on me?!" she smiled widely, but then she remembered that she's in her mother's room and she doesn't attend public schools.

"oh never mind." she looked down at the name.

-ubuyashiki kagaya

hm? i wonder who this is? probably some rand-o who was tryna hit on my momma. she thought.

never fear! because i am-

"y/n! hurry up with those tea cups!"

she groaned as she grabbed the box and ran downstairs.

"here you gooo~" she sung.

"please set the table. you can bring cuddles and muddles down if you want."

"yeee!" she skipped up stairs into her room and grabbed her two bears. the brown bear is muddles and the gray one is cuddles.

"what?! i do not have a crush on zenitsu!" she told cuddles.

"huh! i don't have a crush on tanjiro either!" she told muddles.

"yeah, she has a crush on muichiro!" she mouthed her elephant.

"cubby! i do not like muichiro!"

"mmm. she likes both inosuke and genya." her stuffed rabbit, bun bun 'stated' as she nodded a no. "yuck. never that.."

"y/n!"

"coming!"