Yoongi went quiet, eyes going wide.
He knew what those 'schools' were. Not a place you got trained to be a soldier, it was a dark place where you got violently handled when you had issues your parents didn't want to deal with.

"Did they-"

"Yes", Taehyung yelled out, "My own damn father told them I was gay, now imagine yourself what the fuck they did to me to get this out of my brain."
"I'm sorry, Tae.."

"I never wanted to annoy anyone with my sexuality, I just wanted to be happy with Kookie. So excuse me that now I can't be that anymore, I prefer staying safe and sound with a girl that's actually nice to me and makes my father proud." Taehyung inhaled deeply, "I'm not gay and I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't mention any of this to anyone else."

"We have to get you out of this house", Yoongi gulped but Taehyung shook his head, "My Dad rules this town, Yoongi. There's no escape. I'm okay, you're okay. Everyone is okay, let it be."

"No one is okay right now", Yoongi argued, "Maybe we can just run away and-"
"This is why I didn't tell you", Taehyung sighed heavily, "You can't just mind your own shit, can you?"

"Sorry for caring about you."

"You care a little too late", Taehyung groaned.

"I would've cared earlier, I didn't even know you were in love with Jungkook before that one party, you didn't tell me shit."
"Deserved", Taehyung pushed him away, "Now get the fuck away from me."

"I'm going to tell Lia", Yoongi said bluntly, using his last rescue he had in mind, "She's not going to let you go through with that. And you won't push her away, you know that."

Taehyung lifted an eyebrow, grinning.
"Bold of you to assume she wouldn't know."
And with that he turned around and walked off, throwing his cigarette to the ground.

"Dude", Yoongi sighed heavily and turned around so he could head back to class.

Just that he ran into Hoseok and Jungkook who both stood at the entrance, eyes big and arms crossed, "What was that about?", Jungkook asked sharply.
"It looked intense", Hoseok agreed, "Is there anything you should tell us?"

"Since when are you two even standing next to each other without killing the other?", Yoongi snapped annoyed. "Get out of my way, I'm late for class."

"Fuck off, Yoongi", Jungkook grabbed the boy by his wrist and pulled him close, staring him right in the eyes. The little one was stronger than Yoongi, which got the older startled when he felt Jungkook this close, hands angrily clenching around his wrists. "You either tell me right fucking now what my boyfriend just told you or I'm personally going to cut your dick off."

"I hate your attitude", Yoongi commented, trying to pull himself free.
Jungkook only smiled. "I wouldn't try that."

"Tell me where you got your confidence from, dude. You're such a dumb loser, seriously, what makes you think you have any right to-"
Jungkook kicked Yoongi in his balls, smirking a little, "I'm sick of you guys. All of you. Now tell me what my man just told you."

"I think it's hot how he calls Taehyung his man and his boyfriend even though they're broken up", Hoseok commented unbothered from the side.

"Stop finding me hot", Jungkook sighed. "Yoongi, talk!", he grabbed him by his collar and pulled him even closer.
"Fine! For fuck's sake! Taehyung went to military school and they abused the shit out of him for being into boys! So now he thinks he's fine when he's with a girl! Now let me go", he whined.

Jungkook pushed Yoongi off and reassured his posture, biting his lips anxiously, "They hurt him for loving me?"

"Yeah, well done, Jungfuckingkook", Yoongi groaned and walked off angrily, holding his balls because they were hurting like shit right now.