26. Manik-"Nandini"-Aryaman

Manik's POV

I'm sleeping peacefully holding her in my arms... when the ringtone of her phone disturbs our beauty sleep.
She stirred n picked up the call opening her eyes slightly.

Her eyes got wide open listening to something on her phone, she immediately glanced at the wall-clock to see it's past 10 am in morning n we both are sleeping as we hadn't slept in the night due to her fight.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I'll be late today. Can u push the appointments till 12noon? And in case of emergency, contact my senior doctor. ...Thank u" She ended the call n got up from the bed in a hurry to the washroom with her fresh clothes.

I stretch my arms n stood up from the bed. As I don't have to work, I planned to spend my time with Arjun n Navya at home. And also write some songs too. And then plan a date with Nandini.

I think If I confess my love to her suddenly like this; she will find me weird. We just got friends a few days back. I should take this slow & confess in perfect time. Right!

My thoughts get rest when I saw her coming out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around her wet hairs, wearing golden bordered white Anarkali n light pink dupatta.

"Manik, we r already late. Go n get fresh soon" She said walking to the dressing mirror n wiping her wet hairs with the towel.

But I was to lost in admiring her fresh face with few water droplets falling on it as she's drying her wet hairs, that I didn't hear her but stood rooted at my place staring at her.

She then dried her hair with hair-dryer, then applied some powder, wore ear-rings, eye-liner, lipstick n then bend down to apply the Sindoor when she finally noticed me standing n staring at her, through the mirror.

"What happened, Manik?" She asked turning her neck to face me.

Without answering her I walked to her n took the sindoor box from her hand, pinched a bit of it n applied it on her hairline. She closed her eyes at that time.

This Sindoor is what shows that u r mine. U r married n not available... My mind drift o the moment when Aryaman's face changed seeing this.

"Um-I'm late" She muttered n walked aside picking up her bag, files n white coat.

"I'll pick u up today." I spoke as she's about to open the door.

"But I'll be late today as I'm starting late" She informed turning to me while unlocking the door.

"No problem. I've no shooting today. Call me once u r done" She nodded before walking out while I went to the washroom to have a bath.

----------------------------

Nandini's POV

I stretched my arms n neck as I entered my cabin. It was a hell of a busy day today. Now at 7:30 pm in the evening, after 3 surgeries n 25 appointments without any break, I'm finally free. Phew!