17. In love with someone else...

"Do u love anyone else?"

            "YES"

This breaks Manik's heart into pieces... but he still tried to search her eyes in the hope that she is lying...

Nandini diverted her eyes down as she uttered this word with determination even though it is a lie... but she decided that this is right as it will lead Manik to concentrate on her love...

"Who?" Manik unwittingly asked still in a hope that there has to be no one she loves.

Nandini determinedly thought n only one name came in her mind i.e. Aryaman... He has proposed many times to her but she always denied... He is such a best friend of hers who never forced her to accept him n after all rejections he always stood by his side.

"Aryaman... I love Aryaman." these words from Nandini's mouth disturbed Manik to such extent that even he could not find out why he is feeling such?... he closed his eyes to not show his obvious emotions...

"As... as we both loved someone else n ...both don't.... want this marriage... we... we should not force ourselves into this anymore." Nandini managed to say this with utmost difficulties n stone in her heart...

She doesn't know what she felt about Manik... but she obviously liked his family very much... They all r such a good n kind people... n she didn't want to break their hearts becoz of their marriage problems... But then also, what can she do?

Hearing her words, Manik looked at her... He knew she wanted to get separate... she didn't want this marriage... She lov... love someone else... not him...

But he just could not able to divorce her... He didn't want to...

"U want a div...." His words died as he could not even utter those... He closed his eyes n composed himself...

"let's sleep for now... I'm tired." he said getting up n laying on the bed covering himself with a duvet. ... He doesn't want to talk anymore nor hear anything... He's tired... tired of the misunderstanding, fate n his feelings... tired of her hurtful words which unknowing hurt him so much...

Nandini too took her side of the bed after switching off the lights... But sleep is too far from these two's eyes who just laid down with the memories of their lives after this sudden marriage...

-------------------------------

"What???" Cabir shouted with a horrified expression n the people who r present in the cafe looked at them.

Now, Cabir is sitting with Manik in a cafe nearby Manik's shooting area for some lunch... Since this cafe is used to celebrity visits n few common people visit over here... they can talk freely in their corner table away from rest.

"Sorry" cabir apologized to them n they turned back.

"What?... really?" cabir again enquired to which Manik nodded. He just told his yesterday night's conversation with Nandu to Cabir n also that she loves someone else.

"I... I can't believe it." Cabir is still not able to digest that Manik who is supposed to clear the misunderstanding got to know that his wife loves some Aryaman...

"But she said so.." Manik said with sadness all over his face which didn't hide away even with a ton of makeup n touchups...

"But... she wanted an arrange marriage n love has nothing to do with her." Cabir remembered her words n made Manik do so...

"Maybe she lied that time" Manik said ever so lowly.

"Maybe she lied to u" Cabir countered him n made Manik looked at him.