12. Yesterday Night... KISSED

Manik's POV

"I should not have done what I did yesterday night."

Cabir looked at me with questioning eyes. I know, he what to know what I mean...

"Actually, after u all left... at the party...

... FLASHBACK ...

"CHEERS"

all having a lot of drinks, enjoying to the fullest...

"Manik n Soha... u both have rocked it... All loved u, loved this couple like crazy... n u know what... u guys have been nominated for 'the Best emerging couple of the year' award... CONGRATULATIONS...." our director said while holding a glass of wine to cheers...

"WOW.... Really.... OMG... I'm so happy... so happy yeaaahhh...." Soha said getting excited n hugged me tightly... I was taken aback by the sudden tight hug. ... Well, it's not like we haven't hugged before,  but that used to professional n friendly hug n this was tight n intimate hug that too drunken...

"Congratulations... u did a great job." I said breaking the hug n smiling... but her closeness n her facial expressions are making it harder...

"U too..." she said with her special sexy smile n forwarded me a glass of drinks holding hers on another hand... I took it n we cheered n drank.

... ... ...

Most of us r drunk, n started to leave...

"Manik... u'll... drop ... me... na.." Soha said drinking one more even though she is drunk enough to pass out anytime... I stopped her n drank her wine not letting her have anymore... Even I'm drunk... but of course less than her.

I supported her to walk out... n we both managed to walked to the corridor... And suddenly she twisted n tumbled... I hurriedly held her tightly by her waist n pulled her close...

She was too close to me that her breath was falling on my face... she was looking at me only n smile... She moved her hand to hold my cheek...

"I love u" she said with a smile constantly looking to my eyes... I was drunk n this closeness n not helping either...

Then I suddenly felt lips on mine... we kissed n I responded back...holding her tight to me, closer to me n I wa...

"What!!!"

a loud shout cause me to stop my flashback in the middle... n I saw cabir stood up with a weird expression on his face looking at me...

"Why r u screaming?" I said getting irritated as he didn't let me finish n stopped me before listening to the important part.

"Why am I screaming !! seriously Manik? What the hell is wrong with u? don't u know this is wrong?" he shouted back.

"What's wrong han? She loves me & I too like her n we kissed getting drunk..."

THHHUUUUDDDDDD......

A sound of breaking glasses made me stop in between...

It came from outside....

But, who is here at this time? did he hear me?....

I n Cabir looked to the door n found it open .. .. n a figure standing there holding something in hands... it's...

"Nandini" I whispered as soon as I recognize her ... with utmost shock...

I am numb to react... I stood there still with my thoughts...

Nandini here... What is she doing here?... When did she come? Since when? ... ...  Did she heard me out?... What did she hear?... If she did then what must be she thinking? How will she react?.... What will I say to her? How will I explain it? Will she listen to me? ... Is she... HURT?...

"Nandu, u here." I heard a voice which broke my thoughts n the awkward silence prevailing in the surrounding... of course, it's cabir, who said composing himself...

N finally I sided my thoughts for a while n decided to know from her... what she heard? how much? n what is she gonna do?... I made a mind to read her expressions... I looked at her face... pale... sad... weird... it's expressionless... like she did not hear my words or don't care... but her eyes... it has some emotions... unknown emotions...... I tried to read... but couldn't...

She isn't saying anything neither moving nor talking... What's wrong?...

Is she alright? ...

I saw her close her eyes n took a deep breath, followed by opening her eyes...

"I..." she shuddered... she is nervous n unclear... She again took a deep breath n exhaled the breath...

"I don't mean to eardrop ur conversations..."

"Actually, Navya is calling u, Cabir... n she u wants to take this for her" she added after a pause... n forwarded the bowl she was holding.

Cabir looked at me & patted my shoulders before going to her to take the bowl n leave...

Soon... Nandini too left... But one thing I noticed...

    'She was not looking at me at all'

Hey there! Do u like it? Let me know na...

What important do u think Manik was going to say when he was interrupted by Cabir?

Did she hear him?...

How will Nandini react?

What will Manik do now?

OMG ..... WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?????????????