16. Speaking Silence...

Happy Dola Purnima & a  colourful Holi to all my readers...

Malhotra Mansion, at night

At the hall, four boys n three girls r talking n laughing whereas Nyonika is setting dinner with the servant. Nandini's car stopped at the door n she with Inaya walked in.

"Wow Dhruv who nailed it bro" Manik's voice got audible to everyone n Nandini got the hint that she'll be meeting the final member of FAB5 now...

"Nandini's here" Navya shouted spotting her walking towards them.

"Inaya too... Welcome" Mukti greeted Inaya n she smiled.

"Sorry to come all of a sudden... but she forced. I'm not at fault."Inaya complained accusing Nandu n all smiled at her words.

"No need... u r always welcome. come." Mukti said asking her to come to the couch where all r sitting.

"Hello Doctor" a voice cleared when they approach other n when they saw clearly, they found the same boy who came with a girl to Dr. Inaya the day before n nandu had an embarrassing encounter.

"Hi! u here?" Inaya asked him n by the time Nandu has guessed him to be Dhruv.

"Ya! I live here only. ... it's nice to see u. u too." Dhruv said to Inaya then Nandu to which they smiled.

"U guys met before?" Alya asked.

"Yes. he came with his friend to me for treatment." Inaya answered.

"Are u hurt, buddy?" Manik asked.

"No... not me. my dancer friend injured her leg" he answered to which other nodded.

"Okay then... let me introduce. Dhruv, she is Nandini, Manik's wife n she is her friend Inaya." Cabir introduced pointing to them.

"N here is our shy boy, Dhruv Vedant, our best friend" he added side hugging him.

"Nice meeting u Bhabi" Dhruv said much to the surprise of Nandu who awkwardly smile n Manik who was looking at her expressions.

----------------------

At dinner table

"Arey beta! Aloo Gobi aur lo ( eat more curry) "Nyonika said to Inaya forwarding her dishes while all r also having dinner.

"No Aunty... I'm full."

"Where will u go now?" Nandu asked her becoz she knew that she has no place to stay.

"Where else, hospital... I've to threaten a newbie to take her bed so that I can stay until I find a place." she replied taking her last bite.

"Why?" Navya asked while putting the mix veg curry into her mouth.

"Arey! Nandu ke wajha se (All becoz of Nandu)." Inaya told.

"What did she do?" Cabir asked curiously.

"What else? SHE got MARRIED. She left me & now the landlord is complaining of coming home late at night, disturbing others at mid-night, not keeping cleanliness, loud music, and whatnot. ... he kicked me out of the house. Now, this innocent cute girl is homeless, just becoz this cruel, heartless girl who left me." She said cutely making everyone laugh n Nandu fake anger.

"Inaya. u can stay here till u get a place." Nyo said after laughing at her words.

"No no aunty... there no need. I can manage in hospital quaters." she denied politely-.