25. Realisation of Love!

Manik's POV

I checked my wristwatch impatiently hoping for the time to move faster and get 4:30 am sooner... but seems like time has taken the oath not to listen to me. It just moves 5 minutes since like ever and it's just 3 am at midnight now.

I'm leaning on my bed with complete darkness n silence, but sleep is far away from my eyes...
Why?

Because My wife, Nandini who's left me from 19hrs 18minutes has not returned yet. Damn that weather in Delhi! Does it have to thunder-rain tonight only? Can't it wait till morning for her flight to land properly? But NO!

She's supposed to board at 9 pm flight n land in Mumbai 11:30 pm night but due to adverse weather there, it got delayed and delayed and delayed, and like finally her flight took up at 2:45 am at night n will land here at around 5 am.
So, to pick her up I'm waiting impatiently. She did deny n said that she'll book cab n no need to me to go n pick her up. But I dismissed her as I'll feeling restless to meet her after so long. But this damn time is not moving ahead!

I don't know what I'm feeling for her... But I just know that in this forced arrange marriage of ours, I'm willing to get to know my better-half properly and spend my life with her.
Even though I've never thought of doing arrange marriage, I believe that I'm love marriage-type, but I don't regret getting married to Nandini. I feel connected to her... as a husband.
I wanna know her, want her to share her problems with me, feel free with me, want us to share our lives... be comfortable around each other...

I know it will take some time... and we'll get through it. I'll do my best to make it happen!

With a determined face, I switch-'on'ed my phone only to see it's just 3:15. Hell!

I sighed n laid down thinking of my day without her...

I was busy in warping off my recent show... So that now I'm free for some days.
I've not informed anyone about my marriage and I know when the news will break, my manager, producer, directors, crew-members, co-actor n actresses and not to forget my huge fan followings will go crazy over it.

Today Soha once again tried getting cozy with me but I just walked out. I've already talked to her the very next day of our drunken mistaken kiss... that I don't love her, I just like her hardworking n dedication as an actress.
She immediately restored saying that she loved me and she felt very good whenever we kissed on-screen and that she's always felt that I'm also reacting to her.
I corrected her saying that it was all acting on reel necessary for the show and that I don't love her at all.

Ever since then she's taking opportunities to make me realize that I feel the same way, which I know I didn't.

I don't think about her all day, I don't miss her when she's not around, I don't get concerned about her sad n teary face, I don't feel like hugging her tight n not let go, I don't feel protective over her... So, I Don't Love Soha! Simple n Final!

Instead, now I'm missing her, her thoughts wander in my head all the time, I can't see her tears, I feel like taking her in my arms all the day every time and just look at her face without blinking... I wanna... WAIT

I feel all these for Nandini!

Means... Do I...?

In Love?

"Ahhaaaa... I'm in LOVE... in love..." I stood up shouting upon realization hit me.

"Ssshhh" I murmured knowing that everyone's sleeping n my shouts are the only thing heard in deadly silence. But still, I can't minimize the wide smile decorating my lips...