19... 'Princess'

I walked down after telling Nandini to have lemons to help her in hangover... She did pick it up.

I doubt if she'll forgive me... Maybe won't.

But I'll try everything to get her forgiveness... Yes!

She felt so good in my arms... with me ... besides me... I don't wanna lose her... ...No! but she toh loves Arya *sad*

No! but she toh loves Arya *sad*

"Agaya... Come Manik... I was waiting for u" Cabir called me to the dining where he is feeding Navya fruits...

"Good morning Navya" I greeted with a smile to which she too smiles with an apple in her mouth.

"Good morning to u too Manik" cabir said with a sarcastic smile gaining my attention.

I heard a chuckle to see Abhi is coming with Arjun along with him... They took their seats n have some soaked almonds.

"Where is Mukti?" I asked Abhi.

"Still hitting the bed." He answered making us laugh.

"Buddy u came!" here comes Dhruv taking his seat.

"Actually, our band manager called us to ask ... what we decide about the female singer." He added.

"Oh ya! Manik... I was thinking of asking u... How about 'Blue Voice'? ... I think she'll be perfect for this" Cabir said.

Blue Voice... Yes! Her voice is indeed magical...

"I'm okay with it... she'll be nice as per our need." I said trying not to sound desperate to meet the magical voice. They nodded.

"Did u asked Mukti n Alya about it?" I added as their choice did matter a lot in any decision of our band.

"Yes! they r quite excited to meet her n work with her too" Dhruv answered me gaining a smile.

"Great then!... I'll tell the manager to propose our collaboration with the mysterious voice." Cabir said happily.

"But she never works with anyone except Maddy... Even no one has any information about who she is n her contact... Will she agree to us?" Dhruv asked.

"Well! we could try... I believe she'll never lose a chance to work with a famous band like Fab5." I tell with a smirk.

"Stop leaning on me" we heard a voice to see Mukti n Alya walking with messed hairs... holding their heavy heads n swinging here n there before sitting on the chair.

"Finally u both r up" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Don't shout Mom!... my head is hammering" Alya complained.