18. A step forward... Involuntarily

Manik's POV

'Why aren't they back? It's 11:30... I was saying I'll accompany them... But no... Ladies outing... Seriously!'  I thought while tapping my legs against the floor sitting on the edge of my bed...

I came to my room after having dinner with all the males... but I just can't sleep...

'She was looking freaking hot n sexy... damn what if some man came for dancing with her... he'd touch her... No... I'll kill everyone who'll try to touch her!'  my visualization anger me so much that I stand up walking to the window to look for their car.

Alash!... They r not arrived yet.

I stood there for some time looking st the main gate in hope of our car coming...

U must be thinking, why didn't I call anyone to check on them, Right?

I did... an hour back, I called mom who told me that all r enjoying a lot... dancing, swinging, relaxing... n they r going to stay for a while as it had been a while all of them relaxed last...      I mean, they can just relax sleeping at home... why going to a club with so many men... drunk men...

Honk! Honk!

The car sound made me snap my head to it...

'They r here'... this got me so much happiness that one child get when the guest got him so many of his favorite toys n toffies...

I ran downstairs... Only to see the crazy scene ahead... Mom is supporting a complete Tali(Drunken) Mukti... Inaya who is herself waving but along with Alya... And Navya who seems tired but happy is supporting Nandini... Wait! she too drank?...

I ran to them and also saw Cabir, Abhi n Dhruv coming out of their rooms...

"oh god, mom... sambhalo (careful) ..." I said holding Mukti as she was about to fall from the hold of mom. Abhi came running n took Mukti with him, Dhruv took Alya n Mom held Inaya... I walked to Nandini, who r leaning on Navya but carefully. Cabir came forward to take Navya...

"Hey Mister! ... don't touch her... I'll call Bhai n he'll churn ur bones..." Nandini threatened Cabir who was trying to hold Navya... making Cabir n me stunned...

"Nandu... he is Cabir, Navya's husband... he'll take her to her room to rest." Mom said while struggling with Inaya but turned hearing Nandu.

"Ohhhhh.... Cabbuuu Bhaiiii... Ok... come fast, n take her... she is tired, need rest... Take ... take..." Nandu said in her drunken innocence.

"Cabu Bhai?" I heard Cabir whisper before taking Navya with him...

"Come..." I said forwarding my hands to hold her arms but she jerked it...

I looked at her with her sudden act... to see her standing straight with a straight face... like she never drink...

Was she acting till now?

"Nand..." I was cut by her...

"I'm leaving..." she said turning to the door.

"What? ? ... where?" I shouted coming in front of her.

"To the club... I was na... very much relaxed there... I was free from my thoughts... of him" she whispered the last part looking down... but I heard as it was dead silence n nobody was there except us.

"I don't wanna go home... I just came to drop everyone... I'm leaving" she said moving to the side to walk away but trembled in alcohol effect... I caught her waist to support her.