13. 'She loves me & I too... n we kissed'

Nandini's POV

I ran to my room n locked the door...  I sat on the couch n tears started to roll off my face... continuously...

I don't want to cry. I stood there strong controlling the tears, but now they r not listening to me anymore ...they seem so out of my control... I don't know why r they just rolling on and on...

When I reached there, I just heard him saying :

"What's wrong han? She loves me & I too like her n we kissed ..."

These words r like pinching me... pricking me & hurting me... Why? I don't know...

'I know, he loves ... someone... else... they ... love... each other n they... k.i.ss..ed... ... Nothing..wrong... perhaps'       

'but... he is married... to me... I'm his wife... He is My Husband... he should have kissed me...'

What... wait... kissed... me... I must be crazy...

I don't want him to touch me & force me to do anything with him... n he didn't... That's what I wanted...       Moreover... he is not a good man... at least, not up to my mark... if I would have known him before marriage then I would have done anything but not get married to him...

'But we r married now... what he is doing will affect me too...' my mind said.

'Well... the truth is we r married... but another truth is also that they love each other...' my heart said.

'Oh really...  why did he get married to u then?' my mind asked making me think of all the possibilities... but only one possibility made me satisfied ...

He must be forced to get married to me... just like I was forced into this...

Ya... u heard it right... I was forced... u too know how I wanted to have my marriage n a suitable husband leading a normal life... n see... <I got just perfect Normal Life>...

U remember... I flew back home after 1 month... n they got me married the same night...

Why do u think I agree?

Ya.. right.. emotional blackmail...

As soon as I enter the house... they were decorating it like some function is goona happen... n when I asked what is going on?...

They said... Marriage... MY marriage...

Can u believe it?... I mean, who inform the bride about her own marriage like this.. they were literarily saying that all is set.. u just have to sit beside the groom n make vows... .... seriously... Are they my parents?... or did they found me in some dustbin or something......

I know I should not say like that but ... How can they do this to me? ... Even Rhishab thinks that I agreed to it.

Maa said that I need to get married to the guy they have chosen that too that night only becoz they have given words... My dad had promised his friend to get their children married to each other...

But I didn't get the urgency to get me married so soon...

Then Appa said that Malhotra's r going to give some shares to us n that will help us a lot... Also, that promise means a lot to him. so, I must agree with it.

... Then I got it... They don't care about me at all... all they care is their promise n their profit, reputation n fame... What about me? ...

It was always like that only they r caring n good-hearted but Orthodox. Girls should not do this n that... they should not think about fighting, violence n blah-blah... always be sweet, add sweet, spread sweet... Get married soon without any tantrums n all...

They know about my marriage wish n They know it very well that I'm not gonna fall to their so-called emotional blackmail... that's why they didn't give me time to make plan n escape from this marriage...

BUT... I did plan to run away from the room before marriage but Appa entered n asked me about my plan as if he had made it...

N finally he played his last n strong stroke to make me agree... He promised to give me the papers for the land in West Mumbai, a 100 acre Land which his partners have n I was asking for it for a while.

That land means a lot to me... so I agreed.... .....  n this mess happened...

I'm sure Manik must have been emotional blackmail...

I don't know why am I crying?... what I want?.... what should I do now?.... I don't know...

.... After a lot of crying for about 20 minutes... I stopped... maybe the water resources in my eyes is finished for now...

Ya... now... I need to clear up my mind n till then I don't wanna discuss anything n do any stupidity...

Fine... let's sleep now... Ya ...

I opened the door lock n went to bed n fell asleep soon maybe as I was crying a lot...

Manik's POV

I came to my room after half an hour... after a lot of thinking about what to do, what to say to her n how...

I came inside to find her sleeping... ... I sat near her face aside from the bed without disturbing her n looked at her...

She is sleeping peacefully but her face is pale. ... What is she? Why is she so unpredictable? I don't know anything about her... She doesn't seem to have any interest in me, even if I'm her husband whereas all the girls of this country r crazy about me... We didn't even have a proper talk ever since our marriage... But then also u r confusing me... Why?

Yes... u r confusing me, Nandini... When I was kissing Soha... u came to my mind... ur smiling face... Why???

This is what I was going to ask Cabir but that idiot cut me in between...

I don't even know u. we never had a proper talk... I don't know anything about u nor u know about me... then... ...

.... Okay... I'll talk to u tomorrow...

So, what do u think of this part?

Do u think Nandini is doing right? What should she do?

Why do u think that land is important for Nandini?

A word for Manik... n his confession?

.... Stay tuned... will update soon... N... don't forget to click on STAR Button...