3. 'do not disturb'

Manik pov

Ohhh... These sun rays, can't they see I'm tired.

Well, as it is shining brightly means it's high time. Let's wake up or else my routine workout will suffer.

I slowly open my eyes to see a cute pouty sleeping face in front. She looks so pure, innocent. I admire her then suddenly yesterday's incidents came to mind.

I'm married now. I have never ever thought, leave thought not even in my wild dreams I have imagined, I would do arrange marriage that too with a girl whom I didn't know anything about, not even her name.

After the wedding ceremony, I deliberately avoided going to my room. As I knew if I do so, I have to listen to her, answer her and the wedding night... NO ...NO... NO...

I walked out to study room as I don't want others to know this and sat on the chair resting my head back.

CREE...

Door opened, I turned back and saw a man walking in.

I went back to my position and closed my eyes as I'm hell tired.

Man- what's up man! Don't u know its not good to keep ur wife waiting on ur wedding night. ( he chuckled) took a sit in front of me.

Manik- shut up cabir! why r u laughing at my miseries? (I stated slowly as I'm tired even to talk)

Cabir-(confused) miseries? Why is it so? I heard she is pretty, man.

M – chuck it man. Who cares if she is pretty or not. ... She is not my type.

C – (raising his eyebrow) and how do u know that?

M – (opening his eyes, looking at cabir) oh god.. u know me na... I believe in love and wanted to do love marriage but got trapped in this hell.

C – (trying to understand his point) well about marriage and the girl I don't know, but about love... u can love her after marriage also.

M – (getting his back straight) No yar... U r not getting it. (palming his face n moving his hands) I ... I kinda like her... or maybe more. (whisper but is audible to cabir)

C –(astonished with his confession) who? Nandini!

M—(eyeing him, confused) what!! No... Now, who is she?

C – (unbelievably) God... Don't tell me,u don't even know the name of the girl u just married.

M – Oh... she ... well, mom told me once but I forgot.

C – (suddenly realising) ... but wait, if not she then who?

M – hmm...

C – arey.. who do u like?

M – oh...amm... Soha

C – (shocked) what!! That co-actor of urs... Are u out of ur mind? Then why the hell do u marry Nandini?

M- don't shout man.. even I don't want this to happen. I did it just for my mom and...

C – And ... ....yar (getting irritated with part-part, slow-motion revelation)... just cut the suspense and split it out.

M – (sigh) do u remember I was out for a week for the shootout and came home yesterday early morning only.

C – Ya ... so?

M – mom was waiting for me. She stated that I need to get married soon. ... Initially, I was shocked to react, as she never brought this topic before me till then, but soon I recovered and tried to oppose... when she cut me and carried on her words. ... She said that Alya denied marrying before me. So I need to leave my single status soon. .... And suddenly she said that she got a girl for me. I was numb to react. ... then she told me that it's dad's best friend's daughter and it is his last wish to turn their friendship into stronger relations. ( sigh)