21. Revelation

Manik's POV

"What?"

"Yes! They rejected our offer of working together." Dhruv said as we, fab5 r sitting on the hall.

"What reason they say?" Mukti asked narrowing her brows.

"They said that Blue Voice is not interested in working with others." Dhruv answered.

"U should have asked them for her contact." Cabir jumped in the conversation.

"I did. But they said that she's not interested in coming to the public or making any albums with anyone. Her working with Maddy is also with her wish. They have no control over her." Dhruv sighed.

"She seems dominating." Alya said scrolling her phone.

"How can she deny working with us; Fab5? She is Crazy!" I groaned. I never thought anyone would deny our offer. It never happened before.
Damn that girl!     Even though I loved her voice, she seems arrogant.

Before we could think of some plan we hear whimpering noise n shouting from upstairs n we turned to see what's going on?

Nandini's POV

"Princess.... princess stop"

"Ishita listen..."

"Ishu stop running... listen to us"

I, Jeff n Inaya r running behind her while she just jumped up from her seat n ran. Actually, we r all sitting in the guest room n trying to know the reason who she was so miserable n cried when she came here.

She said that a bunch of seniors along with her classmate is calling her with names, talking about her parents n naming her 'orphan', and most importantly commenting on her look and how ugly she looks with the cut on her face.

With that, she started to cry with hiccups n I could get that her trauma, which she faced years back, is back now and she needs support n consolation badly. But before we could give her that she just ran out of the room weeping her vigorous tears.

We three ran after her to make her stop but that crying mess locked her up in my room.

"Princess, open the door please" I said lightly knocking the door. I know she gets scared with a loud bang at this time.

"Ishu dear please let us in..." Jeff said nearing the door. She knew very much about Ishita's case, even she helped me a lot with this.

"What happened to her?" Alya asked as Fab5 have now come to us.

"Ishita locked herself in the room." Inaya answered while I'm trying my luck with all sweet talks to make her open the lock.

"Let me try" With that Manik raise the hand to bang the door but I caught him before it contacts the door.

"She gets scared with loud banging." I explained looking to his eyes to make him understand. He has a soft expression on his face.

"Nandu... Song!" Inaya exclaimed suddenly diverting my mind to her words.
Yes! Whenever she used to get traumatized. I used to sing her song n pat her hairs making her sleep calmly. It helped.

"My phone?" I searched in my pockets n looked here n there at Jeff n Inaya.

"Oh no! it's in my room" I growled in frustration.
Here she is in miserable condition n I'm not able to do anything!

Without a second thought, I ran into the Fab5 jam room and took out the Piano and ran back to the door of my room. I saw everyone standing with confusion written all over the face, but I ignored it for a time being.