2. Right Signal

"Wow, beautiful"

These come from my own mouth

These come from my own mouth. Could you believe, I haven't even looked myself in the mirror properly the whole time? ... Well, I must say, I am looking breathtakingly beautiful. I look quite fair than usual because of makeup in the bridal dress, without specs.

Instantly I pick up my phone and click in cute poses, making pouts, shy pose, excited pose... With pics of all the poses I know, I kept my phone on the drawer and started removing my jewelry one by one carefully.

THUD

THUD... CREEEE...

The door opens and a figure walks in, turns to close the door. I am frozen for a second ..... When it turned and I recognise .... It's him.

He looked at me... I can see through the mirror as I didn't turn and get engaged in what I was doing. ...... After a few minutes of staring, he walks away. But where, maybe the washroom, right?

I look at the clock. It's 3:50.

"Firstly he came in, this hell late... I am hell frustrated and what, he walked away without a word." I murmur. The first impression you made Mr. Malhotra is rude, impolite n impudent.

I remove all jewellery and pick up my luggage to take out my clothes. I choose my track and tops even though Ma repeatedly said to wear nighty now... because I don't care and I won't change.

I walked towards the washroom and waited.

The door opened and he came out. Now we are standing close leaving space to pass air. Instantly our eyes meet. I could not utter a word (am I devoid of words or lost...) nor did he spoke. ... Breaking the eye meet, he moves to the bed and lay down.

Now I'm irritated and annoyed. Do I want him to speak or at least look into my eyes? ... Oh god... What am I thinking?

I blew my thoughts and went in to change. After coming out I look around "where should I keep these clothes now?... Let me keep this on the couch for now."

I turn to find him sleeping peacefully. "He must be tired like me, right. ...

... Alas, now where should I sleep? Don't he have the general curtsy of being a gentleman and sleep on the couch... Arhh... this man."

"Whatever even I won't sleep on the couch. I'm also hell tired, no less than him. But...

is it right to sleep on the same bed as his.... won't he get wrong signals..... No... No..what's wrong in it. I'm his wife, it's my right and the bed is itself very big for both of us. And about signals ..."

I made a border between us with pillows to give him the 'Right Signal' and took a sticky pad and pen kept nearby, wrote and sticks it on a pillow near my head.

        And finally, I drive into my beauty sleep

NEXT DAY MORNING

The sun rays are disturbing my sleep but I'm very tired to move my body. I don't want to move not even to see the time. Let Ma come and call me when it'll be high time. Now let's sleep. I again drift into sleep putting my face in the pillow to avoid ever disturbing sun rays.