Call the Police (Pt. 4)

Thank you all so much for the support and comments! I decided to do a part 4 for you all! It's kind of dark so warning there!!!!

Sorry it's late. I've had a writer's block...

Marinette POV

Five months later

"Your food is on the table." Adrien said, flipping more pancakes. Somehow just knowing that I had come down the stairs. Every time I called it his sixth sense, he just laughed. I'll scare him one of these days.

I sighed lovingly instead and wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Thank you."

He dropped his spatula and turned around to hug me back. "I'm just impressed you actually got up," he huffed, earning a slap on the shoulder.

"It's my day off. Did you think I would get up at six?" It was my turn to huff.

As he appeared to think about it, I whipped around him and stole a piece of bacon off his half filled plate.

"Hey!" He gasped, catching my wrist before I could get the treasure to my mouth. "Your plate is over there missy."

"Did I ever tell you how good you look in an apron?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows, my wrist still being held between us.

He blinked in surprise then laughed. "I'm not stupid." He said, shaking his head and pointing again to my plate.

"Fine." I jerked my hand away from his, and as I turned around, quickly shoved the bacon into my mouth.

"Hey!" He said in shock but chuckling. I only shrugged and sat down before my food.

I practically inhaled his homemade pancakes and was starting my eggs, when he finally sat down.

He gestured with his fork toward my food. "You're a monster."

"What can I say, I grew up eating." I stated proudly, pretending to whip my hair back behind my shoulder.

He choked on his food and burst out laughing. "If you say so."

We ate in silence after that, but it was comfortable... normal and easy. I glanced at him and hid my smile at his adorable face aimed at his food.

"What did you want to do today?" I asked curiously, waiting for him to finish, my own plate having been discarded five minutes ago.

Instead, I swirled my glass of orange juice in my hand, occasionally taking a sip. I glanced at his glass of milk and rolled my eyes. How he managed to drink direct  milk still blew my mind.

He seemed to stop chewing at that, and I wouldn't have found it weird if he hadn't licked his lips and looked to the side too.

He swallowed before answering, "I thought we could go—"

"Shopping." I finished for him, wanting to get rid of the sudden change in tension. "That's what you were going to say right?"

I grinned, as he tilted his head with a chuckle. "Of course. Shopping."

"And then what?"