Hi......Ladybug

Adrien POV

Today ladybug said she come see me. Ever since we saw each other because of Nino we always blush and get nervous around each other. We hang out a lot though. She's just amazing. To bad she doesn't like me as chat noir. I heard a tapping on my window and looked to see ladybug wave at me.

I goofily smiled back. Nearly knocking over everything I finally got to her and opened the window. It had been snowing outside and I could tell she was cold. She slipped in without a sound.

"H-hey ladybug." I said, mentally hurting myself for stuttering.

"Hello, A-Adrien." She replied looking away.

"You look kind of c-cold." I said sounding like an idiot. Clearly stating the obvious. She nodded her head giggling a little.

I walked closer to her and wrapped her in a hug. At first she was surprised then she loosened up and curled herself into me. Wow she's really cold.

"How long have you been outside?" I asked worriedly. She simply shrugged.

"Not to long." She has her eyes closed with her head on my shoulder. Without thinking I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She stiffened and we were both beat red when we made eye contact.

"A-Adrien?" She said her face still becoming more red. I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she looked. She looked stunned at my sudden outburst, but quickly pulled herself out of my arms and folded hers. I laughed once more.

"Sorry." Was the only thing I could get out. She just shook her head and stopped my laughing with a kiss. I was more red than her.

Ladybug was kissing me! I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her hands stayed on my chest. When we stopped kissing we were out of breath.

Marinette POV

I looked at Adrien. I had just kissed my biggest crush! I saw him smile at me then he fainted, his smile still clear on his face. I laughed and walked him over to his bed. Placing one more kiss on his lips I walked to the window.

I turned around once more to see him still sleeping and smiled.

"Goodbye Adrien," I said even though I knew he couldn't hear me I added, "I love you." Then I jumped out of the window and back to my house.

Smiling blissfully I fell asleep.