silently hurting (kidfic)

Start from the beginning

"I can't control my emotions.. but I want control my weight" Daniel whispered.

From then the two dads did everything to help Daniel, and it helped.

Having formal and informal support truly did make a difference.

He got better.

Or so everyone thought.

~~~~<€>~~~~
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Eben still works as a full time producer, working with various artists and role models. As for Zach is an on call firefighter, his schedule is very loose and he has to be able to get to wherever he needs in record speed time.

Jack spent most of his time either at school or down at their local skatepark with his friends.

Daniel didn't have many people to turn to, only his older brother Corbyn. But he was away in New York for college with his boyfriend Jonah Frantzich.

But since Corbyn went off to college the two brothers barley spoke, if they did it was over text and didn't last more than ten minutes.

So here Daniel was, sobbing in his bedroom as himself and his dad Zach were the only two people home.

Eben was at work like normal, as for Jack left just after sunrise.

Crying into his knees, Daniel heard a car pull into their driveway. Two car doors close and then a few seconds later the doorbell rung.

Crawling out of his bedroom, he sat on the top of the stairs and peered through the bannister as he made sure he was hidden.

A little gasp escaped Daniel's lips once he saw his blonde brother and his brunette boyfriend.

Running downstairs, Daniel threw his arms around his older brother. Corbyn smiled as he hugged his not so little brother back.

"Since when did you grow? You're almost taller then me" Corbyn chuckled.

Daniel didn't reply, he just enjoyed the comfort of his big brother. Something he hadn't experienced for the past year.

Corbyn pulled away and hugged their dad, Jonah ruffled the small boys hair and laughed at his unimpressed face.

"Hey Dani" Jonah smiled.

"Hi" Daniel smiled back, giving Jonah a quick hug.

"Where's Jack?" Corbyn asked, pulling away from the hug with his brunette dad.

Zach shrugged, walking back into the kitchen to check on the cookies he was baking as Daniel followed Corbyn into the lounge.

"He's probably at the skatepark, his skateboard is gone" Daniel told his older brother.

The blonde nodded, sitting beside his boyfriend as they cuddled. The sight made Daniel a little sad, but covered it up with a fake smile he perfected with ease.

"How's Connor doing, Dani?" Jonah asked, taking his eyes off the tv that had the Netflix loading screen on.

"He broke up with me" Daniel cleared his throat.