The slammer

My feet touched the lush grass and the smell of sweat hit me hard, "I hope they have showers here" I thought.
I noticed all the boys started to come closer to get a better look at the "girl they claimed" my flight or fight instinct started to take over me and I didn't want to fight because there's too many so I guess I'm left with one option...RUN.

"Ok on 3" I thought to myself.
"1......2.......3" I didn't intend to say the 3 out loud but before the boys could turn to me and see what I was up to I bolted forward knocking a few guys down like bowling pins.

I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, not looking back I didn't know if anyone was running after me. I heard yells saying "NO" "STOP" and "DON'T JUST STAND THERE GET HER"
I made my way thankfully without tripping over to a huge concrete wall which had an opening. I stood right at the edge of the grass where it met the cold concrete and looked out into the wide corridor, "I wonder what's out there" I whispered under my breath.

I didn't realise I stood there for a good minute and all the other boys could now catch up before I could start running again I was knocked to the ground. The wind was knocked out of me and I'm certain I have a concussion now, I gazed over to see who tackled me it was the same brown eyes before.
I was so mesmerized that I didn't realise he pinned my arms above my head and pinned my legs with his. It felt a bit awkward and couldn't stop myself from slightly blushing.

I was snapped out of my gaze when he spoke I didn't expect him to speak so sudden. "And where do you think you're bloody going then" he spoke confidently with a slight smirk.
Wait the accent is familiar....BRITISH he's British, I couldn't answer the question because I simply didn't know, I don't know where I am. I simply replied with "Can you get off me."
"As long as you don't make a runner for it."
I was pulled to my feet and once again surrounded by sweaty teenagers.
"What are we going to do with her." I heard a boy say from the back of the group, I believe it was alby the one that passed the rope spoke up "Well this lady shank was about to go in the maze and we can't have everyone running around after her." Some of the boys agreed to what he was saying.
"So we will keep her in the slammer till dinner."

Wait what was a slammer, I'm really going to kick their butts if I don't get answers. I was taken by the arm by newt and another boy was guarding my other side he had short brown/blonde hair and was covered in dirt.
"Gally open it"
Gally that was his name. He opened this cage type thing with the ground dug out and a cage over the top. I climbed down not wanting to start a fuss and placed myself on the ground.
Gally shut the door to the slammer and said "see ya greenie."
Him and Newt walked away but newt looked back and gave a almost apologetic smile.