Hearts Far From Home P.2

Big ole time skip because I don't want to retell the entirety of Infinity War and just add Reader into specific scenes.

We all hide on the deserted planet. Dr. Strange being the only one visible. As the "Mad Titan" appears through a portal of some kind, I can't help but whisper "He looks like a grape ass bitch to me." to Peter who crouches down next to me. As we wait, I explore the pockets of my suit, finding seeds and pods from different plants. I use these to grow my garden, seeing no plant life here on this planet, only dust and metal surrounding us. They grow silently and quickly, placing roots deep in the ground. We hear "I think you'll find our will equal to yours." from Strange, that's our que. Mr. Stark pushes a large structure on top of the thing,Thanos destroying it and throws it back at Tony. As Peter webs the grapes face, I sprint in, using the plant life around me to grow large. I throw my arms out and my garden charges forward. It wraps around his hand, growing thick and strong, keeping him from closing his fist. Peter flies through portals yelling "Magic!" "Magic with a kick-" Thanos grabs My Peter and slams him to the ground. "Insect" I throw more and more trees and plant life at him. "He's an ARACHNID!" He throws Peter and goes after me. I throw up a wall of full grown trees, their roots deep and strong. He bulldozes through them, continuing his chase. I use my vines to stop pull me up and out of reach as Iron Man starts his fire attack on the Titan.

We all secure Thanos to the ground, as Mantis uses her power to subdue him. My vines secure his free hand to the ground as Stark does his best to pry off the gauntlet. As it finally comes loose bit by bit, Peter Q interrogates the Titan we all struggle to hold. He hits Thanos with his gun, making Mantis lose her hold on the purple thing. As Thanos comes too, he kicks us all away. I scream as he brings down the moon onto Tony, still flying through the air. Peter webs Mantis to a structure, and then grabs me. "I've got ya." From our perch, we all see the battle happening between Thanos and Tony. I curl into Peter, unable to watch, yet unable to tear my eyes away from the scene.

Thanos stabs Mr. Stark with his own blade, I can't help but release a blood curdling scream of "No!" I struggle against Peter, trying to get to him. "Peter, I can heal him, I can fix this! You've got to let me heal him! I have to help him!" He just grasps me tighter burying himself into my neck. I barely hear Strange make a deal with the devil. To spare Tony's life in return for the time stone. "Peter, please, let me tell Strange about my powers, please, we can win this. I can't let him get the stone, I can't let Strange give away the stone." "Y/N," his voice cracks, "Y/N, we can't get to Tony if Thanos is here. And you can't heal him if he's dead. Please Y/N, Strange has seen all of the scenarios and knows what has to happen in order to win." Relenting, I slack against Peters suit. I sob into Peter, knowing this is what must be done. He is gone and for a few minutes we stand and look in shock. We, we lost, I can't believe it's over. I rush to Tony, my hair already beginning to glow and float as I ready my healing power. I rest my hands on his stomach and hum. It doesn't activate my powers, but it helps me control them. As I feel my hair slowly drop back down to my shoulders, I know that it's all done. "Anybody else hurt?" Mantis simply says, "Something's happening." We watch as she turns to dust in the wind. One by one our group starts to disappear. I look down at my hair, and notice it has started on me. "Peter! Peter, I'm going!" As my legs go out from under me, Peter catches me. "No, no no, Y/N. Not yet, I can't lose you, I can't lose my best friend." Reaching up to touch his face, I smile up at him. "Peter, it's ok. Don't be sad, we'll meet again. I love you." Soon everything goes black.

2023

I opened my eyes, and I'm back on Titan. But I thought I died, or became dust? I look up at the sound of Peters voice and am tackled into a bone crushing hug from the spider-boy. "Peter! What happened? I thought I died?" He holds me tight for a minute, like he can't believe I'm real. "Oh my god Y/N, I thought you were gone and then I feel something go wrong in me, and, and I was gone too. I can't find Mr. Stark, or that blue lady. If they were gone too wouldn't they be here?" At this Mr. Strange walks up to all of us. "Guys, it's been five years since the battle here on Titan. But for us, it's been only seconds." We all line up behind Mr. Strange as he opens up a portal to the battlefield. I'm not sure if it's Earth or not since it's dark, and full of destruction.

I use my vines to swing out of the portal and look at Peter, my "Iron Ivy" mask tucked into my suit, preferring my domino mask to the over the head mask. I fight the monsters around me, crushing them with vines and trees until I hear Peter saying that he couldn't handle what was going on. I raced over to help him, but am beat there by a glowing woman with close cropped hair. "Hey Peter Parker, got something for me?" He hands over the gauntlet and we continue the fight, having each others backs and working in tandem. Soon everyone has their attention on Thanos and Mr. Stark. I see tony snap his fingers and Thanos disintegrates. But Tony is hurt too badly from the stones and the snap itself. I run to my mentor, "Mr. Stark, Tony. I can heal you, let me heal you. Don't leave us, please. Peter, he needs you." With a smile he shakes his head. "It's time for me to go. I did what I had to and everything will be fine." With that, I shakily let Ms. Potts and Peter say their peace.

I am numb at the funeral. I am barely alive enough to grow a bundle of black and red roses, yellow carnations and a single sunflower to lay at Mr. Starks grave. I leave the funeral eventually though I can't quite remember how I got home. I slid my domino mask on again. "Hey R.O.S.E, can you play all Tonys audio files?" I get nothing in response, I slide on the Iron Ivy mask and try again. This time I get broken audio. I keep trying, the audio is getting more and more distorted each time I request. I whip off the mask so I can cry without suffocating. I don't know how long I stay like that, Peter eventually coming over to check on me, and holding me until it's over. "Pete, I just, I just don't understand. I could have healed him, I could have let him live. Why didn't he let me let him LIVE?" Sniffling himself, Peter shakes his head, not sure why either. We hold each other, growing like the vines in my room, tangled together.