Poe X RebelSpy!Reader

"hi can you do a poe x reader where the reader gets captured by kylo ren after spying for poe and kylo uses her as bait to get info about the resistance but general hux wants to take down kylo so he helps her escape, please?"

Alright so I just watched ROS today, and I'm hurt. So what do we do? We fix it with fanfiction of course! (I-V is the size of D-O) Rise Of Skywalker Spoilers below the cut.

Sneaking around the ship I search for a place to give my droid information on the First Orders plans. Ducking into a corner, I record myself telling the rebellion about an old sith returning to aid the First Order in the war. I also create a second message for Poe telling him I love him and that I'll be home soon, a hopeful promise. Heavy footsteps approach my hiding spot, I tell my droid I-V to hide and stay quiet. I pull at my clothes and do my best to remain inconspicuous. Troopers pass, and I release a breath of relief. I move to leave the alley, to find the transport, and to make sure the path was clear. I take three steps out and a chill fills my body and soul. I go to grab my blaster, but I am frozen in my spot. Supreme Leader Kylo Ren turns the corner, the source of my paralysis, he flicks his wrist and everything goes black.

I wake up in a strange holding cell, torture equipement everywhere. As I come to, I see the supreme leader, but without his infamous mask. He is incredibly handsome, and I can see the similarities between him and the General. He reaches out his hand towards my head and I can feel him try to enter my mind. I do my best to block him out, but he pushes further and further into my head, My struggle against him becomes vocal as I scream from the effort. He overpowers my mind and sees everything, leaving me feeling exposed. "You're connected to the pilot, The one with the droid. You will be of use to us yet." With that, he stalks out of the room to prepare whatever I will be used for.

I jerk against the restraints, remembering my promise to poe and I-V waiting for me to collect her to get back to the resistance. I hear the hiss of the door to my cell being opened and snap my head up to the noise. General hux steps into my cell and receives my glare. "Oh look, it's the ginger rat. How's it going doing constant damage control for the Supreme Leader? Finally accepted you're nothing but a glorified nanny?" Rolling his eyes, he turns and responds to me. "Listen, I do not care about you, the rebellion, or who wins the war. I just want Kylo Ren to lose. I am here to help you, but only because if you stay here, Kylo Ren will win. Now come, let's get you out of here." Hux leads me around the base until I remember I-V. "My droid! I left her in a hallway, She's got my things!" We travel back to the hall and I grab her, and carry her after Hux. As we near the transport he has arranged for my escape, he asks me to shoot him in the arm. "I'm sorry, what?" He moves closer to me. "I'm the mole, if I leave unscathed they'll know." Rolling my eyes, I cock my hip. "Hux, join us. I know you don't care who wins, but if you join the rebellion, you get to hurt Kylo Ren's chances of winning. You also get protection without having to be shot." He takes my answer into consideration, but looks unsure. Heavy footfalls of troopers alert him to make the decision faster. "Yes, Ok, I'll go with you. But if I get shot at, I will call all of the First Order down upon you." Smirking, I welcome him to the ship. "Well then Hux, welcome to the Rebellion."

We arrive at the base on Yavin to the celebration of my fellow rebels. As I land the ship, I turn to the man who has been updating us on what the First Order was up to. "Listen, let me go out first, and explain the situation. If you'd like, I can let you lock yourself in one of the compartments of the ship." He thanks me for the offer but declines. "Either way, I'd have gotten shot at." Nodding, I open up the loading dock and enter the crowd. I am immediately swept off my feet by Poe, my best friend and forever love. "Y/N! You made it back! I got nervous when I-V sent the transmission but no you. I love you so much Y/N." I turn back to the ship and am reminded of how I got out of there in the first place. "Poe, I need to speak to the General. It's important." General Organa steps forward and I take her behind the ship to talk to her privately. "General, I would not have made it out of the First Order if it wasn't for the help I received. I decided to make a deal with the devil. General- Hux, was our mole. He sent us the information we needed when we needed it the most. He helped me escape Kylo Ren himself. He wanted me to shoot him so he couldn't give us away. He does not want the First Order to win, he decided to join us." The Generals face changes emotions during my spiel, first from attentive to shock to understanding. "I understand. But everyone else may not. This will take time, but I will handle this."

She stands at the base of my ship and projects to all of the resistance. She explains what I had told her to the response of gasps and cries of shock. Poe just locks eyes with me. I finally signal Hux to come out of the ship. It takes a while but eventually the rebellion gets used to and accepts Armitage Hux. It doesn't hurt that he was on ground crew and denied leaving on the transport to help destroy the control ship. Poe and me? Well, after this whole thing was over, we got married and had 2 little rebels of our own. But that's a story for another night.