Hux X Male!Reader

"Mam.... pls .... General Hux X Male Reader??? Pls I will kiss ur boots...."

I am a straight woman who has never even gotten dick before so I'll do my best. So please, bear with me

So Hux is this big and bad space nazi right? Except he isn't? He likes to keep his business persona at "work" and his true persona to himself in the private time he has. So anyways y'all met when you were assigned to do the cleaning and tidying up for Hux's quarters. You get a bit confused at this because Hux always looks immaculate? His quarters do too? "Why am I doing droid work?" Either way, it's better than getting assigned to Kylo... You kinda just stand there where the trooper left you like "What do I do???" Hux walks out of another room into the main area, glances at you from his datapad and simply says "Dust" Ok? But like with what???You get to work and finish pretty quickly since, ya know, his place is already spotless. You kind of just stand there waiting for further instruction since Hux basically runs this place while Kylo the Supreme Leader throws temper tantrums This little cat walks up to you, ginger and nose up in the air, a little like her owner (I can't remember if Hux's cat is a boy or girl, Millicent sounds like a girls name so I'm going with she)While you remain stock still, she rubs against you and purrs. You crouch down and gently pet herCan you tell I have never owned a cat before?Hux walks in shocked that you were still here, after hours of just standing there waiting further instructions, petting his cat. (Which likes no one) Anyways, you report in every morning, do practically nothing all day, pet his cat and then go home. Hux is always pristine and clean each day.One day you come in a bit early and hear Millicant scratching at the door leading to his bedroom. Thinking that maybe her toy or something is in there, you crack open the door, and she jumps on his bed, pawing at the lump in the covers. Hux had a very bad day before with Kylo destroying more stuff and disrespecting him.You think he's like dead, so you kinda call out his name "General, are you alright?" You do this partially because if he dies, you may be found responsible and killed or worse, transferred to Kylo Ren. He grumbles, and pushes you away or at least tries to, you gently step inside his room, and check him for symptoms. Seeing that he isn't sick, just needing some r&r and some TLC, you make him some soup and an amazing grilled cheese to go with it. You usher Millicent in with your tray of food, and place it on the bedside table. "General, I made you some soup and a grilled cheese. My mother's recipe, it always made me feel better after eating it. I'll pick up around your quarters. Would you like me to stay or would you prefer me to go after I've finished?" He says that he'll update you after the soup is finished. Needless to say, you stay. You and him end up talking for a while, dinner being sent up during your conversations. You get glimpses into his true personality.As time goes by, you and him grow closeYOU ARE OBLIVIOUS!!! He stares at you all the time, getting teased by Phasma all the time, the both of you. Kylo throws a tantrum and almost knocks you out with a force choke. HUX LOSES HIS SHIT!!! MY BABY! DON'T TOUCH THEM!!! Y'all become a couple after that. Enjoy your ginger space general boyfriend!