Luke Skywalker x reader Wedding

"Can you do a one shot or anything you want with Luke Skywalker with a s/o who is super shy but really sweet and during their wedding his s/o sees anakin's force ghost but she doesn't know it and she gets scared and doesn't know what to tell Luke maybe thinking she's crazy or something and then Luke finds out and it's super fluffy from their meeting his father and stuff. Sorry if it's a long request. Also thank you."

I tried my best. It's a little shorter than I would have liked, but it's still good.

The wedding preparations went smoothly for the most part. The war was won, and the empire was fading fast. It was decided that the wedding would be on Yavin 4, and with the friends and family we had made in the rebellion. Less than a month before the wedding, I realized I didn't have a dress. I went to ask Leia for an old dress of hers, one that she didn't mind me wearing. When I asked, she became more giddy and excited than I had ever seen her. "Oh my stars! I have a bunch of my mothers dresses from when she was a queen and senator. I have some here and the rest are on Naboo. We leave in the morning to get them, and then we can try them all on and see what fits and what looks best."

The next morning, I woke up next to Luke before he was awake, which was not an often occurrence. "Luke, Honey, I'm headed out to do some wedding stuff with Leia ok? I'll be back sometime today, maybe tonight depending on what all happens. I love you honey, have a good day." Smiling sleepily at me, he kisses me sweetly and snuggles deeper into the warmth of our bed. I dress and meet Leia at the Falcon. She is immaculate and looking as royal as ever, but she has a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Excitedly she pulls me into the cockpit and sits me down. As she inputs the coordinates for her mothers palace, she happily chatters. I finally ask her why she is so giddy. "Well, we've all lost someone, some more than others, and a wedding is going to lift everyone's spirits. And I haven't had anyone to make over in so long. It doesn't hurt that my brother has found a girl that loves him just as much as he loves her."

When we finally enter the vault of Queen Amidala's wardrobe, I feel overwhelmed. The room is huge with rack after rack filled with garment bags holding priceless articles of clothing. Seeing my discomfort, she asks what style I want to wear. We narrow it down further and further until we've practically gone through the entire vault. I'm ready to collapse and go home, but Leia pulls one more bag off the rack. She unzips the bag to see what's inside and a large smile breaks out on her face. She presents me with a beautiful purple and yellow gown. I try it on and it is as if it was meant for me. I look into the mirror and I see someone deserving to be a part of Luke's life, his family. With permission, we take it back to the green and blue planet of Yavin 4. Luke and Han are waiting for us in the loading dock. I run off the ship into my fiances arms. "Oh, Honey, Leia and I have found the most beautiful dress for the wedding! I can't wait to be Mrs. Luke Skywalker with you Honey!" Chuckling down at me, he says "I'm excited too Y/N, we're almost there sweetheart."

A month later it was time to spend the rest of my life with my soulmate. We stand in front of all our friends and family, and say our vows. I glance around to the crowd and see a man with shaggy hair and a scar on his face that I had never seen before. Thinking nothing of it, I turn back to my now husband in time to hear someone say "You may now kiss the bride!" Our lips meet and we run off to where the reception is being held in the forest. The music is blaring from the rebels that can play, and we dance. We all swap partners several times before coming back to each other. We stand and sway in each other's arms. Something glowing catches my eye from behind Luke. It's the man from before, but with a more prominent unnatural glow around him. I feel my feet plant to the ground and the blood drain from my face. Luke still moves with the music, but stills when he sees that I am stock still from fear. He follows my sight line to the man, looking back and forth from him to me. He finally turns to me, "You can see him too? The glowing man?" I shakily nod, not breaking eye contact with the long haired man. "Ok, since you can see him too, I want you to meet my father, Anakin Skywalker." I snap my focus to him, "Wait, your father? I thought you said he was dead? And that he was Darth Vader!" Wincing at the sith name his father used, Luke clarifies. "Well, before he died, he turned back to the light. This is his force ghost. Crazy sounding I know, but he is my father and he is good. I've got you no matter what." Walking deeper into the woods, you are introduced to Anakin Skywalker. "Hello sir. I'm Y/N, Y/N, Skywalker now. It's really nice to meet you." Chuckling, very much like his son, he steps forward. I reach out my hand to shake his, but I am pulled into a hug by the great Jedi. It doesn't feel like Lukes hugs, but I still feel calmness from my father-in-law. He glances at my dress and a nostalgic look crosses his face. I remember quickly that Padme is Luke and Leia's mother, and Anakin is his father, so they were together. "That dress was beautiful on Padme, and it is on you too. I am very proud of you and Luke, you two will be very happy together." Smiling at his blessing, Luke and I go back to the party to say our good-byes, pack, make our way out to the honeymoon spot.