~ Drabbles : Paws and Claws (1)~

(AN: Hi everyone, I know this book has been really slow with updates but home life is hectic and believe me I don't want to stop writing but priorities have been made. So in return for the lack of chapter updates, I thought writing some none canon scenarios inspired ideas I had and suggested by friends. You can also give an idea for the next Drabble if you enjoy the slice of life/ out of story break. I would be more than happy to pay kindness forward and mention you in the next Drabble if you contributed to the ideas/scenarios by commenting on this chapter. In the meantime, show this chapter some love if you want to see a part 2 to this drabble. Thank You!  -Burning Willow.)

   "Of all the days to have an animal quirk be inflicted on someone it just had to be you, Cunningham." Aizawa said as he looked down at me with Mrs. Tiniyani holding me in her arms.

   "I'm very sorry for this little brat's inconvenience but, I told her not to touch the old candy I sell but, teenagers never listen to me." Mrs. Tiniyani spoke as if she was begging me not to eat the stupid candies she makes when in reality, she was the one who urged me to try them.

~~~ Early that day~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Heya, Eve! Try these new gummies I made!" Mrs. Tiniyani shouts full of enthusiasm as she holds up a plastic bag filled with a zoo's variety of animal gummies. I was apprehensive since her quirk is known to cause mishaps with the candies she makes.

   "Sorry Mrs. Tiniyani but after the last couple of times you tried to get me to eat candies made with your quirk, I smelled like a bakery for a week."

   "You brat! Be grateful you emitted a sweet smell instead of something nasty!"

   "Bees, flies, hornets, and creepy guys wouldn't leave me alone. How can I be grateful for that?" She lets out a frustrated sigh before a spark in her eyes catches my golden irises and she very quickly says,

   "Your working to be a hero aren't ya? Well, test out my candies before they accidentally cause collateral damage, or can't stop producing sugar, or even cause thugs to attack!" I rolled my eyes as we stood outside the gates of U.A.

   "Mrs. Tiniyani. They are just candy, they are not going to cause a villain or thugs to attack. I have to go talk to Mr. Aizawa and-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as a couple of honey-flavored gummies was shoved to the far corner of my mouth and forced me to chew in order to speak.

   "Then you shouldn't worry. I might be older than I was but my candies still can turn heads. Now, tell me how does it taste you trouble makin' brat." I chewed for a while since I was not used to how rich and thick the texture of the gummies was. When I finally swallowed the sugary treat, I tried to speak again but a cloud of smoke enveloped the two of us. I coughed a couple of times and tried to find my old work associated but I was only met with her usually short-form towering over me. I felt myself panic and try to take a couple of steps away from her, only to trip on the bag full of gummies.

   Everything was larger than me but that's not all that has changed. When I tried to steady myself from the fall, I stopped and stared at my hands only to find them as tiny fuzzy paws.

Oh, God. Please tell me I didn't just turn into a gopher or something.

   "Um, Little brat. I think the candies turned ya into a cottontail." My eyes widened as she spoke.

Cottontail!? Wait. does that mean I'm a rabbit now!?

   I was getting angry as I looked at myself and found her words true. Not only was I a rabbit, but a lopped ear rabbit with color markings similar to my hero outfit. I was panicking with Mrs. Tiniyani but, she snapped to her senses quicker than I did and grabbed both the bag of candy and myself as she looked for someone to help us and as faith would have it, found Mr. Aizawa first.