Testing limits part 2

Feeling saved is not what this moment was about. Everyone was standing in Ah while I was ready to fly off the hinges; I felt relief of course, but we were still in a tight situation.

   All Might was faster than I anticipated and by that, I mean that when I was preoccupied with attempting to stop the hands guy from disintegrating anyone else, he instantly took out the entire ground squad and grabbed Aizawa like he was a briefcase. After this, everyone; even the villains were in ah. All Might took this opportunity to grab the four of us and get us to a safe distance, but being the person I am, I wanted to get one last punch on hands guy. I used All Might's speed and momentum to give me a good punch, but he was too fast and all I did was give the dude a good punt to the throat, making the hand on his face fall off.

   "Everybody back to the entrance and take Aizawa with you." All Might's voice wasn't its usual heroic tone, but instead one of frustration. I could tell he was pissed and I was too busy enjoying the feeling of tension in the air. I watched hands guy intensely as he picked up his mask and began to mumble to himself loud enough for me to hear him this time.

   "I couldn't even see him when he moved, But he's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess the rumors are true, All Might really is getting weaker."

   My skull buzzed as his words slurred within his creepy tone, but that wasn't the only thing making it agitated, the fact that my hunch was correct. They were waiting for All Might and the talk about him getting weaker gave me multiple thoughts but only one persisted. They will either capture him and use him as a weapon or . . . they want to kill him.

   "All Might, you can't fight him. He's too powerful!" Izuku's voice brought my mind back into reality and thankfully I wasn't too far gone to do anything stupid. All Might stops Izuku from saying anything else and only turned to him to pose a cute pose and say,

   "Don't worry, I got this."

Øķåý . . . Ťhăť wå§ çhəə§ý

   Thankfully that pose was enough for Mal to lose some of his appetites and allowed my temper to drop an adequate amount. Tsu and Izuku were in charge of carrying Aizawa towards the door while grape dude and I handled the idiots trying to mess with us.

   "CAROLINA!! SMASH!!!"

   "Noumu." At first, All Might's voice was ringing throughout the arena until I heard the word 'Nomu' from hands guy, I snuck a peek behind me. The thing, now known as a "Noumu" stood in front of All Might's attack. It was a powerful attack, but the Noumu didn't even flinch, only the water behind it was affected by All Might's force. My eyes widened just as I butted heads with another sinner, knocking him unconscious. All Might then pulled a WWE move and was about to slam the Noumu into the ground and seemed to be effective, but when the smoke cleared, A portal from the warp gate villain allowed the Noumu to gain the advantage and dig his dulled fingers into All Might's side. I knew that he was suffering greatly and not just by the blood pouring through his shirt, but by the knowledge that his side is already missing half a stomach and part of his stomach.

   I knew what the plan was just by the simple position the Noumu was in the plan was clear. They planned to overpower All Might and sever him in half with each passing second that his torso remained within the two warp portals. Everything clicked fro Izuku and I and knowing how he was, I had to make sure that Inko's precious broccoli boy did not die trying to save his idol.

   Izuku ran with immediate determination and pounded his feet against the dirt road with enormous vigor. I kept close to him making sure no other villains interfere with his target and himself. Tsu called for us to come back, but as stubborn as I was, I only called back for her to keep going, while I tried and give Izuku some cover. One slash after another, I repelled one enemy after as we both tried to go through a makeshift path and reach our mentor.