Battle Royale

The sludge villain looks back to me and I could see a visible smirk in his eyes as he scans Bakugou and remarks, "Perfect, I like a skin suit with some fire. The girl is too much of a wild card for me." I could see Bakugou's eyes widen as the gross villain began to grow.

        I immediately toss the two idiots away and scream at them, "Run you, idiots!" They spared no time absconding the scene but I had one more headache to deal with. I race towards Bakugou but the villain was faster, he quickly encases Bakugou's body within his own grimey self and escaped to the street knocking me down in the process.

        Luckily I was a tough cookie and running from a rider made things more exciting in my eyes. I whistled for Aries as my pursuit after Bakugou got heated. He made various turns and twists in the street allied but Aries and I pulled through almost immediately but, my breath hitched when I saw where he made his presence known in broad daylight. . . The Tatooin Shopping district.
He must have hidden behind one of the kiosks or within a stand nearby because he seemed to disappear and no one seemed to notice a thing in their everyday lives. I look around frantically as I leave Aries behind to go and find any traces of the two but I'm only met with a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see its Slade I sigh as I look into his soulful brown eyes for any sign on where the two and all he does is look to a lone stand with fireworks.

       "Take care of them Kid, I got some evacuating to do."

"Thanks, Slade-"

        "I said call me grandpa! Damn it!" I just rolled my eyes as I sprinted towards the firework kiosk but when I could faintly make out the kiosk price sign, the entire thing erupted with a huge explosion. sending me flying back a few feet. There was loud ringing in my right ear and I squinted through all the smoke as my eyes stung. The villain made himself known and sadly that explosion affected many people around the kiosk as well.

        To my left was a small boy that seemed to be enjoying a shopping day but now lies on the ground covered with small blisters, unconscious. Next to him was an old lady but not just any old lady, it was Mrs. Tiniyani. She made weird candy using her quirk for the kids to behave in the shopping District, or just cause mischief with their weird side effects. She was laying on her side, thankfully her quirk was gummy and allowed her to get hurt on a miniscule level but it seemed her arthritis in her knees was enabling her to move. Finally on my right was a middle aged woman with a seeming concussion as her head bled a little bit. 

        I had to act fast and hopefully, Bakugou would be able to last while I worked. I immediately head for the boy and Mrs. Tiniyani. With my unnatural speed and agility, I scooped Mrs. Tiniyani to hang on my back like a baby koala while I cradled the boy like a baby. I set them down at safe distance with Mrs. Tiniyani saying,

        "You trouble maker! Your lucky our Slade's kid or I would have beat you with my cane!"

     "I Love you to Mrs. Tiniyani but we need to save this conversation for later."I then gesture to the boy as I look back to the scene of running citizens and the fight for Bakugou's body.

        "Take care of him, find his mom, and get out of here."

       I dashed back into action when I heard Mrs.Tiniyani's voice muffled cheer shout "Kick his ass!" I smiled a little to myself using my speed as I sprinted towards the lady. She was lying on her back, allowing me to see her chest rise and fall steadily. Bakugou was shouting and coughing as he rebelled against the villain. I carried the woman on my back because of her concussion and the fact that she was lengthy compared to my height. Thankfully I got her to safety when the heroes were making their way to the scene. I couldn't stop though; the innocents screams of terror buzzed in my skull like angry bees. I had to go and get this guy's soul, Mal's hunger wasn't the issue this time around thankfully, but that doesn't mean he gets frustrated when he loses a meal.