I love! ( but mostly hate) People

I have to admit, I love school, and some of the people here. This school thing is kinda stressful and the people here are cool but it's definitely an experience that I enjoy . . . I'm kidding about liking people or school but the drama makes things interesting here.

        "Cunningham-sama! We are going to be practicing outside in the courtyard today!" Shingomai Wisteria, or as people like to call her, 'The Tree Whisperer'. I just like to call her Wisteria in English and she honestly loves my Spanish accent . . . That's cool I guess. "Hey Wysteria! That's great but can you help me check on one of my friends please?" She excitedly nods and walks beside me humming a tune with each step she takes. I would consider her a good friend but I would feel too guilty to call her a friend if I lied about not having a quirk.

         We soon arrive to the front of the school but it seemed like we had beat the rest of the performing arts class. I was about to begin stretching but a faint thud caught my attention. I look behind me to see a journal lay pitifully on the steps of the school. I heard a mix of laughter and a familiar shout, with that familiar shout ringing in the muffled chaos I managed to recognize that this was Izuku's hero journal and by the looks of its flimsy pages, that ass Bakuhoe got a hold of it.

        I took the book tightly in my hand and began to climb the closest tree to the open window and gave Wisteria the signal to ask the tree to grow.

        She nodded placing her hands on the trunk giving it a friendly kiss and immediately, it grew thicker and fuller and began to lift me to the window where King of Nitroglycerin and his bitch ass cronies stood still chuckling.

       "Hey! Sweaty!" Bakugou stopped instantly within the second he heard my cheery voice pierce his ears. His glare would have killed more people than I have purged as a rider. I loved the glare it meant he was gonna be easier to tease today, his cronies looked at me with slight blushes and contorted faces of humor/disgust as they looked at me.

       "Bitch! who you calling Sweaty!?"

       "Well since you're the only one who answered, you. . . Sweaty." I smirked as I could visibly see his veins rush with hot blood. His gang seemed to silently snicker but not quiet enough as he snapped his head back at them.

        "Shut the hell up, you pieces of shit!" They look away from his red eyes as I just enjoy the show.

        "Cunningham-sama! Don't set off a bomb so close to the end of school!" The teacher calls as I look over to him with the same amused expression I've been wearing.

        "Sensei! Where is Izuku?"

        "Midoryia ran out of the room looking for something while he ran past me in the hall." I gave the sweetest smile I could muster as a thank him but that smile fell slightly as Bakugou grabbed my attention with his usual greeting.

        "Oi! Quirkless bitch don't ignore me! You and Deku are in my way of becoming number one hero! You and these extras so be useful and die"

         I never let my smile fall as I allowed him to grab my uniform by the collar and be inches away from my face. His glaring eyes never left my amused ones.

         "Well, that's not very hero-like, Sweaty." His eyes pulse as he begins to ignite mini explosions within his other fist.

        "Hows about a kiss to calm you down?" He let's go of me as the entire class screams in unison while some of his 'friends' looked pissed. He looks confused at first but I grab the back of his neck and lean in close while Izuku's book lays on the branch behind me.

        "Hey let go you Bi-" before he even finished his sentence, I already kissed the edge of my clenched fist and gave him a good right hook.