Epilogue: Fading

Important Note After Story! Make sure to Read!

"This is it." Chaos said softly.

"The end of the line.." Greytone... or rather, Ink whispered.

"This was not an adventure that I thought that I would ever take." Chaos said, with a bitter laugh.

White, ever white around them, with Ink keeping them in their place, before they were pulled back to their proper Multiverses.

"I wish that your Multiverse didn't already have an Ink, because I wouldn't have issues going there... I remember the pathways between the Multi and Omni verses." Ink whispered.

"I wish I could go with you, but Nightmare and the others need me." Chaos admitted tearfully, and gently, they kissed, with their hands tightly clasped together.

"I have something for you." Ink said bashfully, before he released her hands and he pulled out a small item from his pocket, slipping it onto her finger.

"This is.." She said in shock.

Simple white gold, with a monster soul shaped diamond.

"If we had remained locked there, I would have asked. I added some magic to it, so if either of us, somehow, ends in the same Multiverse as the other, we'll be able to find the other." He said, holding up a matching ring, Chaos grinned, before she grabbed it, and she slipped it onto his own finger.

"I do...." Chaos said.

"I do..." Ink whispered smiling, and they shared a gentle kiss.

"I love you Grey..." Chaos cried, fading away.

"I love you Chaos..." Ink cried.

Chaos smiled, and then, she was gone.

Ink collapsed and he cried as he found himself in a random AU in his own Multiverse.

Do Not Fear! Keep an eye out for 'The Ties between two Codes'

Because I won't let these two have an unhappy ending! These dorks deserve to be happy!