Chapter Nineteen: Fables End

Chaos yelped and she grabbed onto a bar with her good arm as her cage was shaken around again.

She was starting to feel a bit dizzy...

Mainly because she did not know how much narrow she had lost because of her broken arm.

"Grey..." She was blushing, because Grey wanted to marry her! She buried her lower face in her scarf.

Then what the fuck was she doing by acting like a damsel in distress?!

Her eyelight flared up and she summoned a bone attack, going for the giant hand that was holding her cage up.

OoOoO

"What are these things, endless?" Greytone said angrily.

"And they all want to eat us." Candy said dryly, bashing a hungered monsters head in... dusting it instantly.

"Die already you abominations!" Grey yelled, swamping the area with paint, and then, he froze, blushing.

"I'm so telling Bluescreen that you stole his line." Candy cackled.

Various different swears could be heard from the cage, they were familiar and unfamiliar at the same time as Chaos slipped back into the accent and language that she had used in her first life.

"Are those even possible?" Greytone asked Candy, using his paints as whips, sending Eater dust everywhere.

"Probably, if you had a lot less ribs." Candy said thoughtfully. "Very creative."

Eater Sans laughed and he shook the cage.

"Her arm!" Greytone snarled, spotting the fetal position of the appendage, and the red blood and marrow.

Chaos winced, before she tore a strip out of her shirt and she tightly tied it around her broken arm, using her mouth to tighten the knots.

The bone attack that she was using snapped, and she snarled, before she created another one to use as a weapon.

"Ink... don't go crazy!" Candy yelled, as Ink's already red eyelights seemed to glow like hellfire.

"Too late." Greytone hissed.

The god seemed to blur, and the world seemed to be going in slow motion as Greytone slipped through the horde of eaters, and the only sign of him passing through was the Dust that he let behind himself.

"Just let go of the fucking cage already! I am not a Canary!"

"Ants, you're all ants." Eater Sans snarled.

Greytone's hands glowed, before they were covered with a metallic paint in the shape of claws, with the ends being a violent red.

And he leapt, with his clawed hands slashing at Eater Sans as he used it to climb, with the Eater screaming in rage.

Chaos winced when she heard the Eater scream, he was louder then her Dream when he was throwing a temper tantrum.

"You should have stayed dead, I dragged you here. But you escaped dusting. But don't worry, once I eat you, I'll have the power to bring my people into your Multiverse. Ink's are always tasty." Eater laughed, with his teeth gleaming in the light from Candy's attacks, which were still going on.

"Oh hell no! You are not eating him!" Chaos didn't even sense the Determination in her Soul acting up, even as faint red wisps appeared in her eyelights and the end of her bone attack gained a serrated edge....

Greytone screamed in horror/shock and pain, as huge teeth bit down on his lower left arm....

There was a horrifying cracking sound....