Chapter Three: A Broken Reality

Greytone semi slept walked to the building Kitchen, preparing the ambrosia known as coffee he needed to wake up the rest of the way. The others renting the rooms of the building avoided him as they got there own food, at least one of them shoving plate of pancakes in front of him when he finally made it to the table.

By then the much too hot coffee had done its work and brought him the rest of the way awake.

"Ohhh.... I like your eyelights today," Chaos said happily, today she didn't work till evening and she had her hair pulled back with a comb that looked like a butterfly when clamped around the hair.

"They always change, don't know how you can have favourites," Greytone yawned.

"But the Pink Heart and the Yellow Star are adorable," Chaos teased.

Greytone blushed rainbow.

OoOoO

Greytone hummed to himself as he pulled on the brown-grey cameo shirt, faded jean and sneakers that has seen better days.

As today was his day off, Fire didn't expect him at work.

He was going to relax, getting rid of stress the best way. Grinning he looked down at the gift Chaos had given him last month, he was not going to ask where she had gotten an unused sketchpad in such good condition and charcoal pencils.

He grabbed his bag stuffed with supplies and placed the art supplies in, there was a nice cave system just outside town with a rather nice pond he wanted to draw.

"Have fun!" the others called, he laughed and left the building.

OoOoO

Sci was getting frustrated, he knew Ink was in this town.

He'd seen him last night, and it was real and not a dream.

Ink should know the way out of here, a way to help the others trapped here.

"You look to be in a hurry," a cheerful voice said, he blinked to see a Blue.. with hair.

A female Blue.

"Yes, last night I saw a friend of mine. But I can't seem to find him, I know him from before," he admitted.

"Skinny Skelly, this high with ever changing eyes?" she asked holding up a hand a bit higher then herself. "Loves art?"

"Yes, that sounds like Ink!" he cried happily.

"He's gore to draw at the groggy pond cave," she began. "I have to warn you that..."

And paused, as Sci had run out of sight.

"...He might have amnesia," she finshed.

She shook her head, at least she had confirmation that Greytone was an Ink... an amnesia Ink with a soul.

'I want to go home' she thought 'not trapped in another multiverse... I miss Nightmare and the other's'

OoOoO

Greytone looked up from his charcoal drawing, as the sound of running reached him.

He frowned, he hoped it was nothing serious.

"INNNNK!" a voice shouted, as a strange Skeleton of the Sans type ran in.

"Um... are you talking to me?" Greytone asked pointing at himself confused.

At that moment, Scis world took a 360 turn.