Chapter Fifteen: Sugar and Spice... nothing nice

They got a standing ovation when they got back.

Greytone had to hold Chaos back from murdering Fresh when he yelled about winning the pot.

Chaos settled on glaring at the other people in town, well.. at least they treated them to a nice dinner for finally pairing up properly.

He felt rather smug when he put their new bed and furniture in their room.

Their room, Chaos had smiled and pulled her things inside, dropping off her room key at the main desk.

There was something rather pleasing about those words.

"I have no clue how you fit those in your item pocket." Chaos said as he finished adding the fluffiest pillows in existence.

"They'd always been that way, I think, only Error had anything near to their size..." Greytone sighed.

"Had... your Error is dead?" Chaos said surprised.

"I... never explained the story of Bluescreen, did I?" Grey asked, as he slipped into the bed.

"Tell me a bedtime story Grey." Chaos grinned, as she slipped into the bed, snuggling up to him.

Greytone slowly told the tale of the destroyer and his Local Blue, and their end and rebirth as Bluescreen. Of a creator, that without his soul, created too much, and due to that, others suffered.

"I'm not sure what to think of the nice Stretch, or the fact that your Nightmare went evil for eons. Or... well a nice Dream." Chaos said, frowning.

"Oh, he's sickening nice." A voice said.

The two jumped out of the bed, Chaos summoning her weapons and Paint glowing on Greytone's finger tips.

"Who's there?!" Chaos demanded, angry at their private time being interrupted.

She had plans, stars darn it!

"Candy?" Greytone said in disbelief, and moments later, a Sans just appeared, with a nasty grin on his face.

"So you do remember me, you failure of a creator, what did you do to create this mess?!" Candy demanded.

"Candy, where have you been, people have been looking everywhere for you!" Greytone said in disbelief, Candy gave a bitter laugh.

"More likely to destroy my AU as they all ate it every Freaking time!" Candy snarled.

"There is an AU made out of editable things?" Chaos asked, because there wasn't an AU like that in her Multiverse. She was never going to let her Cross find out about that...

Greytone flinched, knowing that Candy's AU did get raided a lot for sweets.

"Pfff... you can't even dispute it." Candy said unhappily.

"Are you okay, how did you get here Candy? Did The Eaters drag you here?" Greytone begged worriedly, he.. didn't remember much about how he got here and all that he could really remember was the pain.. but he knew that it was the Eaters.

"Eaters huh, so those are what those messed up monsters in the City are." Candy said.

"Candy, please..." Greytone begged, he had always liked Candy, and hadn't they been friends?

"Ink.. we were friends once..." Candy said.

"Once.." Greytone said unhappily.

"And because of that I'll tell you a secret," Candy said, leaning forward.

He whispered something to Greytone, and then, he vanished.

Greytone fell to the floor shocked.

"Grey.. Greytone, are you okay?" Chaos asked worriedly, even as she quickly knelt down and she pulled him into a hug.

I'm The New Destroyer