➸ CHP 29

The door to the bathroom flew open. "You've gotten yourself into a huge mess".

     It was Hansol. He put me in headlock before I could do anything.

     "Sir?", Miyoung looked at him with her gun raised to his chest, "This is the ladies' room."

     "Miyoung...", I rolled my eyes, but no one probably saw it since Hansol's arm was over my face.

     "Let her be, Hansol...you son of a-"

     Bam!

     The sounds of gunshots got louder.

     "We don't have time for this", Hansol put cuffs over my hands and dragged me out of the bathroom.

     "Miyoung!", I tried to scream, but my voice was muffled since Hansol's hand covered my mouth.

     "Oh, forget Miyoung", he said. He raised his gun and fired a bullet in her direction.

     I heard her scream out in pain.

     "DID YOU SHOOT MY BEST FRIEND?!", I yelled. Everything felt hectic; bullets were going off everywhere, people were running for their lives, the buttons of Hansol's jacket scraped my face as he continued to drag me across the floor.

     "Yes. Yes, I did shoot your best friend. Its what you get for not playing the game right the first time", he said as he fired his gun.

     I went quiet. Even the crazy commotion in the room blurred out for a little.

     My best friend just got shot because of me. Jaehyun got totally injured because of me. And NCT felt the need to come here and risk their lives again tonight...because of me.

    I started crying uncontrollably.

     "Oh, shut up", Hansol threw me on to his shoulder and kept running, "You have nothing to cry about"

     I just groaned. I was in pain after being dragged everywhere, I was tired, and my mind was all foggy with all those things happening at once.

     Hansol threw me into the back of some van. I heard the back doors slam, and I just laid there helplessly in the dark.

     Hot tears ran down my face, but the rest of me was completely lifeless. I felt too weak to move. My whole body ached. My neck hurt a lot; when I reached for it, I felt a lot of blood, and my fingers were basically dripping with it when I returned my hand to my side.

     I tried not to complain, though. I was in pretty rough shape, but Miyoung had been shot, and who knows what NCT was going through right now.

     NCT. They were still in there...

     I cried all over again. My body ached every time I accidentally let out a sob.

     I just wanted to be with NCT again. Safely. I didn't want any of us to be hurt. I just wanted to be together again.

     But I probably wouldn't see them for a while...if I was lucky enough to see them ever again.

     The van I was in continued to take turns, and go down bumpy roads...

     I was in the middle of not wanting NCT back in my life, and waiting for them to come back.