➸ CHP 28

"You girls almost ready?", My dad shouted up the stair case.

     Tonight, my dad decided to have a "welcome back" party for me. I just think he wanted an excuse to have another fancy party and meet with all his "business friends", but it didn't matter what I thought because I had to go anyway.

     "Yeah! We'll be down in a second!", Miyoung shouted.

     "I don't trust this", I whispered to Miyoung as I placed my pistol in my purse.

     "You think I do? We'll be lucky if we live until tomorrow!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     NOBODY'S POV:

     "Mr. Bu is having a party tonight at a venue in Seoul", Doyoung walked into Taeyong's office.

     "What time is it?", Taeyong looked up and started reading the papers Doyoung handed him.

     "10:00 PM. I don't think Hyuna's gonna be safe there"

     "Tell me about it. Look at the attendance list! NewKidd is at the top!"

     "What's going on in here?", Jaehyun limped into the room. His leg was still bothering him after his injury.

     "Hyuna's father is having a 'welcome back' party for Hyuna. Take a look at the guest list"

     Jaehyun stared at Doyoung as he picked up the papers, "Should I be scared?"

     Doyoung shrugged his shoulders.

     "You're invited to Bu Hyuna's Welcome Home party", Jaehyun mumbled as he read off of a copied invitation, "Wait...NewKidd's going? Is Mr. Bu insane?"

     "Obviously", Taeyong crossed his arms and rocked his desk chair, "Are you guys down for crashing a party tonight?"

     "Well", Doyoung sighed, "Now that NewKidd has evidence that Hyuna's ignolsium dose worked..."

     "What do you think, Jaehyun?", Taeyong asked.

     "Is Hyuna even going?"

     "She wouldn't have any other option"

     Jaehyun irritably ran his hands through his hair and bit his lip, "That girl is such an idiot sometimes"

     "Are we doing this or no?"

     "I mean, it looks like literally every mafia is gonna be there, and everyone wants Hyuna...the chances of us helping her out are slim", Jaehyun said.

     "Its still worth a try", Doyoung said.

     Everyone stared at Jaehyun. It was like the decision was up to him that night.

     "Yeah, lets try...", he sighed.

     "I heard all of that", Donghyuck peaked inside the room, "I'm not going to a party unless there's food"

     "There's food", Taeyong said.

     "Ok, count me in"

     Jaehyun stepped into the lobby, "Everyone, get ready! I need all of you to be in the vans in 30 minutes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Miyoung...", I tapped my friend on her arm as we walked around the building, "Hansol's here"

     "Its not like he's following us", Miyoung casually sipped on her wine.

     "Yeah, but-"

     "Get over it. Your dad would be a lunatic if he pulled a shootout this soon"

     "I guess you're right", I tried to brush my worries off.

     As we kept walking, I glanced behind me. Hansol was still close to us.

     "Miyoung", I whispered, "He's following us"

     Miyoung looked behind her, "That's weird", she whispered back, "Are we close to the bathroom?"

     "Yeah, there's one right there"

     "Ok, lets go there, and if he's still around by the time we get back...we're making a run for it"

     She and I discreetly took a turn to the bathroom, and immediately started digging through our purses for our guns as soon as we got inside.

     "Do you have any pepper spray?", she asked.

     "Umm, last time I used that was the first time I came across Hansol...and it jammed up on me"

    "So are we just gonna run if we have to, or are we shooting?"

     "Well-"

     Gunshots. 

     Miyoung flinched, "It looks like someone got to shooting before us".

    "Who, though?"

     I was brave enough to peek out the bathroom door. I saw a whole bunch of people running all over the place. It was chaos.

     "See anything?", she asked.

     "Mhm..."

     "So who fired the first shot"

     I shut the door and stared at her. "NewKidd fired the shot first...but NCT decided to crash the party, tonight."