➸ CHP 2

Ayyy! So I noticed that the chp 1 - chp 4 are lowkey kinda long, so sry about that :)

     "Girls, this is Yoonoh.", my dad introduced us to some guy signing papers at the dinner table, "He'll be at the house to keep an eye on you while I'm at work"

     "We could've done that ourselves-", I spoke through my teeth.

     My dad ignored me, "I'll be able to go to work now instead of staying at home"

     "But what if we like you being at home?", Miyoung glared.

     "I have work that's not at home", my dad said, "And I don't trust you two here on your own with all the mafias..."

     I rolled my eyes again and gave the new guy multiple death glares. He only rolled his eyes back.

     "And speaking of work", my dad said, "I have a business party tonight...you all are going to that"

     "I'm sick of the parties...", I crossed my arms, "There's no reason for me to go. Its all for you adults"

     "There's one reason you're going", my dad's face grew serious, "Because I said so"

     I scoffed at him, "Whatever."

     "You'll have Miyoung and Yoonoh with you"

     "I don't give a crap about Yoonoh", I said. I knew Yoonoh was right there but I didn't care.

     My dad wasn't the kind of person to care about my opinion in those situations, so I stopped trying.

     "I'm gonna head to work", dad picked up his briefcase and rested his hand on the front door's knob, "Be ready for the party"

     I just nodded and grabbed the back of a chair, squeezing it as hard as I could.

     As soon as I heard the door shut behind my dad, I walked over to Yoonoh and grabbed his collar.

     "Hurry up with your fucken job, ok? Don't talk to me or Miyoung unless my dad tells you to"

     Yoonoh grabbed my wrist and shoved me backwards. I almost fell over.

     "Oh, shut up.", he said, "I'm doing what your dad told me to do and I'm leaving"

     I marched out of the room and into the kitchen. I made sure to crash around as much as I could so that he knew I didn't appreciate him being there. I grabbed a strawberry milk out of this fridge and slammed the door behind me.

     "Miyoung!", I yelled, "I'm gonna shoot at some targets, alright?"

     I didn't wait for a reply. I slid the back door open and walked over to our miniature shooting range with my gun in my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The afternoon went by pretty fast, and before we knew it, we were already on the way to my dad's party venue with Yoonoh.

     When we arrived, Miyoung and I just looked around the venue and got some appetizers on our plates. Yoonoh stayed behind us.

     As I put some grapes and crackers on my plate, I saw Yoonoh's expression change to one I hadn't seen before. He looked shocked.

     "What wrong with you?", Miyoung asked him as she tried to see what he was looking at.

     "N-nothing", he replied.

     I put my plate down for a second. "Yoonoh, if there's something wrong, you better tell me"

     "Stop telling me what to do. Its nothing."