Q&A with David and Sammy

Sammy was picking the first question "First question is from @EliMahone - Do you like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee? #AskSamandDavid' what do you think?" Sammy asked me. "Starbucks. Even though I grew up liking the Dunkin Donuts' donuts and you?" I said. "I'm not a fan of Starbucks. The only one I get from there is the iced macchiato caramel or the cappuccinos" She said "Okay. This one is from @IM5awkwardness - Would you rather have a year without electronics or a year without sun #AskDavidandSam' HMM. I rather live a year without electronics. You got a family with you, what do you think Sammy?" I asked. "Who know. I think I'm going without electronics. People are way into their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other websites," she said.

We answered a lot, we ended the video making weird faces. "Let's go play soccer," Sammy said. "Okay, let us go to my house and find the ball," I said. We go tup and left her house. When I entered DJ came attacking Sammy again. "Hi DJ!" she said picking DJ up. "I should stop bring you here," I joked. "You are just Jealous that DJ likes me better than you," she said. "Look I found the ball," I said. "Lets go," she put DJ on the floor. "Bye DJ," she said. We played soccer until some guys my age decided to bother us. "Damn, girl you got some moves there you should show me some," one said. "Your funny but nah, I don't feel like it," she said. "Come on babe," the guys where very close to her. "Leave her alone," I said. "It's not necessary David," she said.

-Sam's P.O.V-

These guys came up to me. They seem like if they were a few years older than me. "Damn, girl you got some moves there you should show me some," the guy with the blue tank top said. "Your funny but nah, I don't feel like it," I said. "Come on babe," another guy with a white tank said coming closer to me "Leave her alone," David said. "It's not necessary David," I said because I knew I could take these boys down. The other one put his arm around my waist. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" David said fake angry. I can sure tell when he is and isn't playing around. "David. It's not necessary. I can take them," I said. I grabbed the guy who grabbed me by my waist and twisted him he was on the grass. "Don't mess with me," I said threw my teeth.

I flipped the guy over as he landed on his back I looked at the last boy "Do you want to get injured as well?" I said he nods and runs off with his other friends. I looked at David and he was shocked written all over his face "I told you you that it wasn't necessary, you worry to much," I said. "Because last time this also happened to me and my friend and she said it wasn't necessary and she died and I don't want that to happen to you," he said. I went leaving the ball on the ground and going over there to hug him. "Would a Sammy hug make it better," I said. He didn't say anything but I knew it would. I hugged him and he hugged me back "I knew you want a Sammy hug!" I said laughing. "Hey guys," I heard someone yell "Hey boys!" I yelled.

--------

Well this one was a but short but yea like and comment - IM5_Utah