Everything about you

I woke up in my bed, I looked at my phone 8:43 AM I had emails of random things. Message from my mom, Kelsey and David. I ignore them and looked up at the ceiling. So many things have had happen. My dad getting killed, me getting kidnapped, my friends and my mom getting shot, getting taken again or more of a trade, getting these shots for me to forget. Ending up in a hospital, forgetting everything, my dad not dead but hiding from Ben aka the Scorpion, him getting shot by Ben falling off a building then cops shot him making him fall of the building, my friend Steph being raped and killed then finding out David smokes which I did not clearly saw that coming. Just knew he had anger... Issues...

Wait was that the reason why he was mad. He was trying to smoke but he couldn't because he was around the guys and he... Well the pass is the pass, maybe I'll ask him once I get the chance. "Sam, do you want to come with my mom and I food shopping?" I looked at Matt "Do I have to?" I asked "Not really tats why I am asking you," he said "I am not feeling it," I snuggled into bed "Alright, but get up," he left and I got up and fixed myself not trying to change out of my pajamas. The door bell rung, it kept ring and ringing. I ran downstairs no one was there. The door kept on ringing. I opened the door, "Gabe, Hi?" I was confused "Here, casual clothes," he said before getting in his car and driving away. I opened the letter.

'Dear Sammy,

Be ready by 8 in the afternoon today, dress casual, Someone will be outside waiting for you. They will put you a blind fold and it is a surprise. see you soon Sammy... - The Amazing David-Scarzone'

His hand writing has improved, they are probably going to prank me. I can't take these boys seriously... Or is it that they don't take me seriously? I looked at the time one in the afternoon. I went to my room "KELSEY IS IN THE HOUSE!" I heard Kelsey yell "IN THE ROOM!" I yelled back "So I heard, you go shower and I will pick out the outfit," she pushed me to the bathroom. "I need my towel," I said. she through me a towel and slamming the door.

I was dressed in denim shorts, causal shirt and well my vans. "Wear sandals," Kelsey said "No, I don't want to," I said "Fine. Let's curl your hair and put mak-" I stopped her "Eye liner and mascara. Nothing else," I said she rolled her eyes and connected my moms curler machine on.

Hours and who knows what happen I was looking myself in the mirror. "It was like dressing a stubborn doll," Kelsey said feeling happy about her art work. "So David and I talked and we said that it would be nice to be friends and not make it awkward and he likes you and always has. Just go out with him. I think you two will make a cute couple and besides Dana and I are already da-," she stopped herself. "You and Dana are already dating! OMG!" I squealed "Yeah we are. It's been a week already," she said

There was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was Dana "Ready to go madam?" He said "Yeah. Umm lets go," I said. We were outside my house I locked it and well Dana. Walked be to the car. Dana open the door for Kelsey and I to get in the back seat. Dana went to the drivers seat and drove off. "Here. I am suppose to put this on," Kelsey said. She put me a cloth over my eyes.

We have been driving for... About 10 minutes. Chris Brown music was on, I could hear Dana singing along to it and Kelsey typing on her phone "Who are you texting?" I asked "My friend, Dana 5 minutes, Sam. Hand me your phone. So ya know, won't lose anything," I handed her my phone. We took a right turn and stopes after a while.

Dana and Kelsey were leading me the way. "Alright just stay here and we will be right back," It was quiet for a bit "Does this mean I can take this off?" I said. I took it off and it was dark. I saw the green 'Exit sign' I walked to it. Open edging the door there was a soccer ball with a bow and a paper

'First day we met. I was going to introduce you to my friends. You said 'Imaginary friends don't count David' from there. Walk to the next exit sign... -The Amazing David-Scarzone'

I kept on until I reached the exit door once again. I ironed out and there was a paper in the floor. David and I doing a Q&A. They told us what would we eat. A rotten banana or rotten milk. That's when we pulled a disgusting face.

'@Rosey5er - #AskSamandDavid would you rather eat a rotten banana or an expired milk'

Oh expired milk. Thought it was rotten milk. Same thing. I turn the paper around

"When you dance, when you smile, when you laugh

I love everything about you

How you dress and your style, you're an angel

I love everything about you"

I looked up and there were the guys singing.

"Whoa

I wanna celebrate today girl

We gon' throw a party for you

Whoa

Just be yourself girl

'cause I love love love love love love

Everything about you

Is perfect amazing

I can't get enough

Everything about you

Is driving me crazy

Girl because I love

Everything about you you (you-u-u) you you (you-u-u) you you you

Is driving me crazy

Girl because I love

Everything about"

When they finished I smiled. They all left besides David "You could've just sang it to me instead of making everything. Like this. There was a table on spot, "Would you care to join?" He question "I would love to,"

Apparently my mom and Matt were involved in this. I still had no idea where we were but as long as my mom knew I'm fine. Music started to play. "Sammy. May I have this dance?" He extended his arm and I accepted it. We danced and talked but mostly danced, "Sammy, will you be my girlfriend," we stopped dancing "David, we both know that I don't like dating my friends ex-" he mumbled something "I knew you were going to say that," he ran his fingers through his hair. "You didn't let me finish... as I was saying, but this time I will accept it." I said. "So does this mean yes?" I nod. "Yes," I said...... And live happily ever after. The end.

--------

Hope you like this story.

I'm kidding. This isn't the end of the story. Not yet. If you like this chapter. Like/vote and comment

IM5_Utah