The story

-Sam's P.O.V-

I was crying but then I couldn't cry anymore. "You okay," Kelsey asked "Yeah I'm fine, did you guys ate already?" I questioned "Yeah, we did the dishes so don't worry about it," she said. "So are we still up for shopping," I smiled which caused Kels to laugh "You need to get ready if were heading out," Kelsey said and we both went to my room. "Can I tell you something," I said. "Sure anything," she responded. "This isn't gonna be easy for me to say," I took a deep breathe and let it out. Kesey sat down while I went to her my clothes from the closet.

I was ready to tell her "Two years go my dad and I were having a daughter father day cause my brother had his bond with my dad so it was my turn when we were getting out of the lake this black van with tinted window it pulled in front of us, my dad looked back but there was another van that looked exactly like the one in the front, these guys with mask came out of the cars with guns they had like a ski mask, my dad told me to stay in the car, he got out. I grabbed my phone and called the cops, a guy smashed the passengers window I screamed.

No one was around only on the other side of the lake. The guy opened the door he shoved me to the ground, I dropped the phone on the floor, his big arm was holding onto my arm, he was pulling me to the front of the car and I saw my dad on his knees his hands up in surrender I could see threw his thick glasses that he was scared. He kept telling the guys to let me go but they just laughed, tears already started to spill from my eyes, they forced me to look at my dad and when I heard the gun shot. The guy let me go and I went running to my dad, I told him that the cops were coming soon to hold on, he told me that no matter what to be strong, to tell my mom he loves her, to tell my brother to don't go on the wrong path and that he will always love us.

I was holding his hand, but I got pulled away so hard by the guys I yelled no. Then one took off his mask, he had blonde hair, brown eyes and he had a scratch from under his to all the way to the end of his lip. Another guy put me a cloth covering my mouth and nose, I cried and then everything was getting blurry and it started to spin it was hard to keep my eyes open. I then work up in a room, I was on a cold floor tied up against the wall, I wasn't hurt or anything until a guy came in he would start to hit me, they would only feed me a few times. Then until one day, I guess it was a lucky day because none of the guys came in. The door came down I saw the bright light and I though I was dead the person was wearing a black suit and hand a gun with them, it was a guy because he told me 'You are safe now' I felt myself smile. He carried me outside, I got put in this bed and they also put me a mask, someone was shining a light on both of my eyes... That's all I remember," I said.

I finishing the story. "Oh my gosh, you went missing for a whole year, you are going to be safe, the guys are here we are all here for you," Kelsey said as she cleaned her tears she got up and hugged me. "Your brother mention you not sleeping enough," she said. "Something when I sleep I dream about that event," I said. "My mom never wanted a to take pills so I can sleep because she's scared that I won't wake up," I said "Let's leave everything behind and go to the mall" Kelsey said. "Yeah. I guess I could have something else going on right now,"

-------

I tried to add as much details as I could. I even cried a bit realising that I wrote this. Like and comment - IM5_Utah