The sass is real

-Dana's P.O.V-

If you're wondering how I am. I'm great. Spending the day with Sam is the best! We walked around LA, "Dana Vaughns, is this the slut you left me for" crap, not her again "wow. Hold up you don't know me so why are you calling me a slut?" Everything was going just well. "Let's just go she's not worth yelling," we turn around and started to walk "She's my crazy ex girlfriend. Her name is Jasmine and she's one crazy person," we walked until we turned a corner. "Let's just go get ice cream," Sam said "Okay," I said we talked about random stuff, I like her because she's never boring, she always has something to say.

When we got to the ice cream shop Sam gasped "What. What's wrong?" I asked worried. "Someone broke into David's house. They are at my room right now," she started to panic "Do you want to leave?" I ask, I was sad because she did say the whole day. "No, I did made a promise with you and I'm not a promise breaker," she said. I feel bad now. Damn it, "Later we can go see them. "They are okay. No need to worry then," we ordered two vanilla ice creams.

We were eating our ice creams while walking to the park because we had no where else to go. "Okay so tell me about this Jasmine girl," Sam asked "A couple of months ago I went out with her because she was really not crazy but then when ever a family member called me she started to think I was cheating on her then she got so mad because I had to go home early she even stalked me on every social media. My mom never like her she even had to call the cops on her. But on the other hand she was really nice," I said. "Want to go check on David and Kelsey?" I asked "Sure," we walked to Sam's house. "Wait!" I turned to Sam. "what's wrong?" I asked "We can't go that way," she sounded scared. "Why. What's wrong?" I said getting nervous "There's black vans!" She said.

I dialled David "Hello," he said "Hey David. Has the cops shown yet?" I asked "No. We've been in Sammy's room the whole time why. Where are you guys?" He said sounding more interesting. "Were just like a couple of houses away and there's vans outside your house and Sam doesn't want to go," I explained. "Okay. Let me call my mom and see what's going on stay there or just hide," he said and hung up. I took the phone away from my ear. "Okay. Let's go to the other side of the ride. Here take my hat and shades," I handed her my shades and my SnapBack. I put it on backwards.

I checked my pockets for gum. Good thing I bought a pack. "Here chew this like those typical girls," I handed her a gum. We crossed the street, she was on my left. I put my arm around her shoulders and her arm were around my waist. She was twirling her hair with her fingers, we were almost by the cars. She got closer to me and her grip got a bit tighter. We continued but then we got stopped "Hey you," we turned around and Sam popped a bubble. "Yeah," I said trying to seem cool without acting like someone who isn't cool who was trying to act cool.

Keep it calm Dana. "Uh, do you know who lives there," he pointed at David's house. "No, I just know that an annoying boy lives there," I said. Sam stop twirling her and put her hand on her hip. "I told you she doesn't live here," a guy said. "She looks familiar," the guy in front of us said. Sam's grip got tighter. "Hold up, who the fuck are you to be comparing me to some other bitch," damn she knows how to act she sounded like these girls from LA. "I'm looking for a girl name Samantha Clarke," the guy said. "I don't know who the fuck she is. Let's go babe," oh damn. I wanted to laugh but keep it cool Dana. "Not so fast you two. It doesn't seem like you two are dating," he said. "We've been dating for almost a year," I said. "Samantha wouldn't kiss a boy and she's good at acting. Her mother is a famous person," oh no. "I live in an apartment with my mom. Wouldn't she live in a huge house?" Sam said. "I told you Ben she would live in a big house. Not in these crappy old houses," the other guy said.

There were at least 7 of them. "No. We better get going," Sam gave him a sass. Haha the sass is real. We heard sirens her closer "Let's go NOW!" I guess his name was Ben. The left in a matter of seconds. "You okay Sam?" I said "Yeah," she said "Why are they looking for you," I asked "Can we talk about this when I'm ready to talk about this with someone," she said. "Yeah I'm fine with that. You know. You're pretty good at acting," I said "Thanks so are you," she said. When the cops arrived they asked us a lot of questions we described the guys "We heard one guy say Ben," I said. "Ben Skimiks, he's the one we are all looking for. A couple of months ago he killed the husband of Erica Clarke," the cop said. "Yeah. That's my dad who they killed" Sam said. "Mis.Clarke. I didn't recognise you," the cops said "It's fine, can we go now?" She said. "Yes go ahead," he said. "Oh but can you guys search the house make sure nothing dangerous is in there," Sam said "Yes ma'am," went to my house "Waw. It was the first time I've ever heard you swear that much," I said.

Us 4 were talking DJ was asleep on my lap. "But it was amazing. She acted like those popular girls at school," I said, the door opened and in came Erica. "I heard what happen, are you guys okay?" She asked worried "Yeah. Were fine," Sam answered calmly. "Are you guys going to stay over?" She asked we all looked at Sam. "If they want," she said. "There's extra clothes downstairs and extra blankets," she said and closed the door. "I'll need to call my mom then," David said. "I'll calm my parents as well," Kelsey said. "Yep," I said. "I'll call the others if they want to come," Sam said and left the room.

-Sam's P.O.V-

I woke up on the floor. Self reminder ask for carpet next time. Got up and see everyone till sleeping. I started to look at each and everyone, Dana and Cole were snuggling. OMG!! I slowly went over to my closet to grab my camera. I started to take picture, I looked at David and DJ, I took then a picture and then Will who was snuggling with Gabe, these boys are so very adorable like you have no idea! I took a picture of Kelsey. "Payback Kelsos" I whispered. I took a picture of her with her phone and some where a very close up pictures.

I grabbed each and everyone's phone to take pictures. This is fun, these boys don't have a password on their phones. TWITTER TIME! I sat down and went to Cole's first. '@coleIM5 - So this is how Cole sleeps. You're all welcome' I took a picture of Cole and posted it. Next Dana '@DanaIM5 - A picture of Dana sleeping' I also took a picture of him and posted it. I did that to every single one of them and went downstairs because I knew Kelsey would wake up around this time.

I was about to do breakfast when there was already food on the table. I saw a note by a plate 'I made breakfast for everyone, including Matt. I'll be home at 5. Took the baby with me to work. Your aunt will be here tomorrow in the afternoon. I will explain-' I flipped the note 'later. Love mommy xoxo' I went to the living room and saw my glasses. I put them on and saw everything clearly. "Morning," I turned around and saw Kelsey. "Hi," I said "Awh. You look cute with your glasses. Remember when you first got them everyone at school looked at you weird then more kids started to wear twit fake 3D glasses," we giggled "Yeah. How could I forget," I said. "How about you and I hang put today. Girl day out," Kelsey said "M'kay. Seems fun," I said. "Let's go doodle on some people," Kelsey said. "I was about to say that too," I said. We went up to my room and grabbed the markers from my closet. These boys sleep with their shirts off is the best part. "Draw a six pack on each one," Kels said "Exactly what I was gonna do," we giggled.

Kelsey started with Dana and I with Cole. She did Gabe and I did Will. "We should both do David," I said. "Exactly," she said. I wrote 'Hey there pretty brown eyes ;D' on his chest I saw what Kels wrote. 'Im taking over cause you don't know how to do Spider-Man' in his stomach we took pictures and left before they woke up. We ate out breakfast than Matt came down. "Why is there- Hey Kels, how you been. Is Grayson home?" She smiled "Good seeing you too Matt. Yeah Grayson is always home. He needs friends," Kels answered. "Where's the baby?" Matt asked "With mom. She went to work and she took the baby. She will be back at 5," I said.

-----

Who's this "Ben Skimiks" and why is he looking for Sam? Like and comment stay tune for more - IM5_Utah