KAVID IS REAL!!

-Kelsey's P.O.V-

I hate and like surprises, I don't know why, "Oh here. I got you this," he handed me a LEMON WATER!! "OMG! I- HOW?" I said. "I think it was you or Sammy that told me you really love lemon water," David explained. "Look. We are here!" He sounded exited. "Where are we, it's like in the middle of no where," I said. "I found it a couple of days ago. No one knows about it besides you," I smiled "Let's check it out," I said. We got out and walked further more.

It was a cliff, very beautiful, the water was clear, at the bottom there's steps to go up. "Wow. This is amazing," I said. "And so this is why you asked me to have my swim suit on?" I questioned I turned around and he was on his swimming trunks, "Maybe," David said. "Go change. I'll be waiting here," he said I went to the car and took my clothes off, when I was by the cliff David wasn't there "Lier" I said to myself. "Sorry. I had to check if the water was not cold and it's just fine," I saw David coming up.

I looked down and it looked far from the cliff "Ready?" David asked "I guess," I said. "Come on we'll jump at the same time. You know how to swim. Right?" He asked "Yes, I do," I said. "At the count of 3 we'll jump at the same time," David said "Got it, one... two... three," we ran but I stopes on track and see David go. After a couple of seconds or minutes I guess, David comes up, "Kelsey?" He said "Hey," I said from above "What happened to we'll jump together?" He said "Here I come," I said and jumped. I felt the fresh water hit my body. I swam to the top, "About time," David said. "This place is amazing, it's like paradise," I said. "Kelsey. I have to ask you something," David said serious. "What?" I said.

He got closer, my heart started to go faster, "Uh,um. Will you go out with me?" He said. I was shocked, was this why he brought me here? To ask me out? "Yes," I said. "Really!" He was surprised "Yes David. I will go out with you," he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, I felt myself smiled into the kiss. "Did you took me here to ask me out?" I questioned "Maybe," he said smiling. He started to float around the water, I splashed water on him "Oh it's on!" He said. We had a water fight, I felt arms wrap around my stomach "Gotcha," David whispered sending shivers down my spine. "Let's jump more before we leave," David said.

We were sing along to problem by Ariana Grande, "So Kavid is real," David said. "Kavid?" I questioned "Yeah, Kelsey and David. Our ship name," he chuckled. "Okay. Then, Kavid is real," I smiled "What time is it?" He questioned I checked my phone 10 missed calls. 3 from Grayson 3 from my mom and 4 from Sammers. "It's 10, waw. We spend that much time there?" I said. "Time flies when you're having fun," David said. "I think I like that," I said out loud. "Like what?" David said smirking, his smirking are amazing "Kavid" I said looking away "Awh. Don't be embarrassed, and we are are at your house," the living room lights were on. "Thanks David," I kissed his cheek. "Bye," he said. I left his car and went home. Grayson was on the couch sleeping, "Grayson, go to your bed," I said shaking him.

He got up "What time is it?" He said "10:46," I said "Why are you coming home late," he was tired and I feel bad for keeping him up "I'm sorry. It's that we went to the beach and time flew over us and David asked me out," I said "The one in the band asked you out?" He said trying to keep himself up. "Yes the one in the band, you can go to bed now. I'll lock the door," I said. He went upstairs almost tripping on the first step. I locked the door and turned off the lights, I went to my room picked out my pjs and took a shower. My tank top and my shorts are usually my pjs. I have a bunch of shorts in my closet and a bunch of tanks as well. I left my hair air dry I put it in a side french fishtail style, I brushed my teeth, I charged my phone and jumped into bed with a smile on my face.

------

Kavid is real! wait until she tells Sammy the news. How will Sammy take it? Stay tune. you should like this if you enjoined this chapter or you should comment if you still like this story - IM5_Utah